Thread: How "Gay" are you?

Blog Entries

Default How "Gay" are you?

I was wondering how often, or if ever you folks target the Gay communities in your cities for business...And if you do, how well does it out for you?
    Badger State Limousine Service
    "When nothing less than perfection will do"
    (414)-GO-GO-RED (414)-464-6733
    www. BADGERSTATELIMO.com

http://www.Badgerstatelimo.com
    http://www.MILWAUKEEWISCONSINLIMO.com

I think it is an important market. Here is SD we are listed on a couple of LGBT websites and I don't recall it ever getting us any business. The reason in years past we have advertised in LGBT magazines is to show we do not have a problem with the lifestyle. I feel it is important to show this to the potential customers.

We have been sent info from the Rainbow Wedding Network , wanting us to advertise. We have not as of yet. We work in Columbus Ohio a lot and there is a large G & L market. We just did a big party for the Royal Wedding in German Village. on the day of the wedding. Got a lot of local T V and newspaper coverage. We have had a fair amount of success in that market. The money is great and the people we have worked with love the Carriages & Limousines. We dont look at them as a different market ,just another booking.

I set up a site for gay bars and ranked it #3 on google for the search "detroit gay bars". I'm not sure if I got any business from it, I'm sure if they found me on there they aren't very likely to tell me on the phone.

I did a few Gay events.You have to be very discreet and they make sure you know you have to be discreet. They tip VERY well!!
    Tamekius Breland
    Certified Limousine Service
    Toll Free-800-643-0991
    Ph-704-458-9900
    Fx- 704-245-6581
    www.certifiedlimousines.com
    info@certifiedlimousines.com
    facebook.com/certifiedlimousineservice
    "Step Into Luxury"

Quote Originally Posted by CertifiedLS View Post
    I did a few Gay events.You have to be very discreet and they make sure you know you have to be discreet. They tip VERY well!!
    This reminds me of when I worked at a local plantation when I was in high school. I went home and told my dad about how GREAT this gay couple tipped me. He responded, "Son, If I did'nt have your mom or three sons raiding my bank account....I would tip real well too!"
    Dustin Clouatre
    River Parish Limousines
    Baton Rouge, La
    www.riverparishlimo.com

Quote Originally Posted by CertifiedLS View Post
    Must be a Bible Belt thing as I have never seen a "discreet" Gay event.
    Airport Limo Service Spring Hill, Brooksville, Citrus County FL
    http://gunnysairportlimo.com/tampa_a...ce_spring_hill

Discreet meaning they are people of STATUS and do not want others to know they where attending. I consider the tip HUSH money hahahah
    Tamekius Breland
    Toll Free-800-643-0991
    Ph-704-458-9900
    Fx- 704-245-6581
    "Step Into Luxury"

The gay community has always been great tippers(all except a small percentage and I won't say who because of the PC police). Screw it, I've been stiffed many times by lesbians, but I don't hold it against all of them. But hammer me or not, the percentages don't lie.

I advertised in the GSDBA once and only booked a couple jobs from it(to the best of my knowledge). I also got some weird(very gay) prank calls that year. I've got some great gay customers and I love em(does that make me gay). Once, they asked me about having my Excursion be part of the gay parade and they wanted to put a huge rainbow of balloons from front to rear. I thought it was a great idea. Then i heard all his friends talking about the "messy" orgy that would take place in the back during and after the parade. Ganked it!

So because of the title of this thread, I have to tell a joke:

How do you know when your best friend is gay?

His d**k tastes like s**t. Doh!
    Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Limo Kings Limousine Service
    www.limokings.net

Regardless of orientation, the money is all green.

Certified, all gays are not in the closet, and not all are people of status.

They do tip very well, I agree the Lesbian crowd does not tip as well, but I think you could say the women on average do not tip as well as men.
    I want to die while asleep like my grandfather,
    not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.

Quote Originally Posted by Limo Wire View Post
    Regardless of orientation, the money is all green.
    You're damn straight! (pun)
    Karl Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Limo Wire View Post

Certified, all gays are not in the closet, and not all are people of status.
    Your right but some are still in the closet and some have status. Therefore the comment I made. At the end of the day MONEY IS MONEY!!!
    Tamekius Breland
    Toll Free-800-643-0991
    Ph-704-458-9900
    Fx- 704-245-6581
    "Step Into Luxury"

We have a little advantage by being a Service that has Horse Drawn Carriages , Limousines & Buses of all sizes. They love the romantic Carriage ride. We agree all money is green and good no matter who pulls it out of their pocket