Thread: Please evaluate my new limo service website

Question Please evaluate my new limo service website

Hi,

I finished working on a new website for our limousine company.

It is available at http://limowinnipeg.com/

I would love to get some advice and suggestions for it.

Thanks!

Not bad, right off the cuff the first shot of video in the driveway of a house next to a trash can doesn't really say luxury. Your limos look nice, take them somewhere with a nice back drop to show case them

Hi RoyalFleet,

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll surely do that.

Do you have any other advice for the website?

Ambassador Limo

Blog Entries

I personally don't like kyped (Generic) limousine pictures. What does it take to go shoot some digital pictures of your actual vehicles...Unless you have something to hide and some people might get that notion if they only see generic Limousine photos, maybe not the general public so much as Limousine affiliates looking for partners, either way real is better.
    I feel your You-Tube video should be secondary to your main page website.....It seems a tad bit overpowering maybe use it in a fleet tab option.
    Over all it could use a little tweeking, but what the heck do I know?
    Badger State Limousine Service
    "When nothing less than perfection will do"
    (414)-GO-GO-RED (414)-464-6733
    www. BADGERSTATELIMO.com

http://www.Badgerstatelimo.com
    http://www.MILWAUKEEWISCONSINLIMO.com

Thank you for your great suggestions MrQ45Limo and FirstChoiceLimo. They were very helpful.

Winnipeg Limo

I would like to know …. Does your site have solution for Emails? With your WebMail sort of system, you can check your web site email online from any internet connection direct from your website.

Quote Originally Posted by TheExpert View Post
    I would like to know . Does your site have solution for Emails? With your WebMail sort of system, you can check your web site email online from any internet connection direct from your website.
    Checking emails online?!?! Are you insane! Can't be done.
    Nick Groat
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Nick@BellaVitaLimos.com
    Bella Vita Limousines

Limmowinnipeg,

I know you asked for suggestions about 7 months ago but if you're still interested, here's my 2 cents.

Get rid of the "About Us" page. Everything you stated there was also contained in the "Home" page. It adds nothing to the site but clutter.

The photo slideshow is not good and might hurt you more than it helps you. The pictures really say cut-rate. You need to invest or borrow a high end camera or even get with a photography student to take pictures of your limousines out and about "at work" with a nice backdrop. You will be amazed at how much better the pictures look.

I noticed somewhere on your site, it stated something to the effect that you provide "cheap limos." Take that out immediately! Just about anything sounds better than that. Cheap has a bad connotation attached to it. If you are cost effective, why don't you publish your rates and let them speak for themselves?

I agree with MrQ45Limo. Get rid of stock pictures of limos that aren't yours. Everyone knows what a limo looks like. As a customer, I want to see what your limos look like!

Good luck!
    Andrew Armitage
    Vintage Chauffeuring LLC
    Andrew@VintageChauffeuring.com
    www.VintageChauffeuring.com

I know this is a very old thread but I still want to thank everyone for the suggestions!