Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What would the Ideal Lead Service for Limousine Companies be?

Brandon,

Thanks for your input, yes the website is still new in the eyes of the search engines, although rankings and authority are climbing fast. One might also view this as an additional opportunity to close a sale from a perspective customer. If you are the one with the second opportunity to close the sale, you may just do that. I am interested to understand your business, do you own Limo Buses in all of the cities that you currently have exact match domains?

Bill,

If you might share what real value is, I would be happy to work towards providing real value.

Sounds as if a straight commission model is interesting to you?

Interested in anyone's constructive input.

Thanks

I own a party bus company in Michigan with 7 buses. I was in the web marketing business long before getting into party buses so with the little free time I have I buy domains and work on sites in other cities. I don't put the effort I should into them but just getting the sites up I have time working on my side. I sell the leads to people but I do things very different, I sell the leads from one city to just one person and try to do it to where they don't hesitate to know it's easy to make money off the leads so I don't have to spend as much time finding people to sell them to. I also dump clients who I ever have a problem collection money from because time I spend chasing money down could be better spent building the sites up. I have about 30-35 sites and a good portion of them rank on page 1 on google for the large search terms in their market.

Brandon,

That is actually the method we use in other industries. We look to partner with specific people in one region, this way it is viewed as a partnership. not just dumping out leads for everyone to fight over.

Possibly you could spare some time to educate me and in return I could provide you with a few really nice links :-)

John