August 25th, 2005 04:55 PM
Link to site with Registration FormsGCLA’s 3rd Annual Seminar and Expo
The Proud Bird, Los Angeles, CA
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
The Seminar & Expo
The Greater California Livery Association's (GCLA) annual Seminar & Expo is the largest association event of this kind in the Western states. The event will include:
• Four Educational sessions given by recognized industry-related speakers
• Tabletop exhibits of Products and Services for the Limousine Industry
• Coachbuilder Displays in outside parking area
• Vendor/Attendee Lunch & Afternoon Social Hour
• Much, much more.
The Benefits of Exhibiting At This Event
• The event attracts over 100 Limousine Operators from all areas of the State
• Opportunity to display and demonstrate your products/services in a one-on-one
situation with decision makers
• One complimentary registration to attend sessions
• Pre-qualified sales leads from top professionals in your target market.
• Your company's name and product/service description published in the on-site
• Additional benefits are available through Sponsorship Opportunities.
September 29th, 2005 02:46 PM
This was a very informative show.
October 22nd, 2005 04:05 PM
Limousine Digest West Coast Editor Dave Hartson reports that this was a great Show ! Dave will be visiting all West Coast Associations and you can read his reports in Limousine Digest Magazine...