Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The "Jagged Edge" Party Bus build...

The ceiling is going to look really cool, very "architectural" I'd say. And I like how you used the same style of breaking lines on the bars. Keep us updated and post pictures of the final result too!

This bus also has 3 lasers inside (one in each side of the front walls and 1 in the rear center of the back window). There will be a switch for the clients to activate/de-activate) if they don't like it.
    Do you want to know about limo service ?

Hey digger damion from Newyork , question when designing the ceiling as the above picture shows we upholstery the ply wood and place the metallic vinly on the white opening , is that correct

Blog Entries

I put the wood parts up on the White ceiling first, then use a Sharpie to mark where the wood is. Once I remove the wood from the ceiling I then have an outline of where the metallic vinyl needs to go. I will then do the metallic on the ceiling (making sure to cover the outlined part where the wood goes) then cover the wood before it is re-installed. It takes a lot of time and planning but it is just a small part of why my buses are the most popular in our area.

Wow that was quick thanks