Thread: 2001 Krystal Owners Manual

Hybrid View

Default 2001 Krystal Owners Manual

Any of you operators have a copy of this manual, electronic or paper. Would really appreciate a copy of it. Thanks again.
    Excalibur Limousine Service

Lincoln TC 85" Stretch - Krystal 85R3
    Lincoln TC 120" Super Stretch - Krystal 120V5
    Lincoln Navigator 140" Stretch - Krystal
    Ford E450 Limo Coach - Krystal KK28

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

Krystal use to have them on their site - looks like they took them off. Have you tried calling them?
    Rich Rottier
    219.808.0976 | richrottier@gmail.com

I have a 2005 Ltcn on a file. Let me know if and how you'd like a copy.

Default A copy

Wondering if you still have a copy

Respectfully yours Grishaev Pavel.

http://svadba-nf.ru

I don't know why but when I go to the Krystal site and click on Owners Manuals nothing happens. Can any body else access owners manuals?

Good day out there.Doing and learning A/C diagnostics on my 2000 Krystal 120 strech.Not making enought cold air in the passenger part .Chauffeurs dash makes plenty of cold air.Also the Mobile Refrigerator Solenoid valve is getting hot.How hot does it suppose to get?Would anyone have the A/C piping schematic and component parts list with names to help ID.Besides A/C manifold test for preassures,how do we test the cycling swich and the expansion valve.Thank you for any help and tips.PS It cycles too often.

Default Limousine AC Troubleshooting

Quote Originally Posted by qls2011 View Post
    Would anyone have the A/C piping schematic and component parts list with names to help ID.Besides A/C manifold test for preassures,how do we test the cycling swich and the expansion valve. PS It cycles too often.
    With KK out of business, there is no info or manuals available.

Following assumes you have moderate amt of knowledge + equipment to perform the tests & maintenance procedures.

http://bit.ly/1WXDebO

Single or dual compressor? Based on the last sentence, you are low on freon. I keep an AC thermometer on hand in each vehicle to get accurate temp readings. 25-30 drop from exterior temp is good. Drivers need to be aware their temp impacts passenger compartment temp.

If the system hasn't been flushed in 2 or more years, I would have someone recover the 134, flush the system, replace the accumulator & orifice tube (assuming FoMoCo) & recharge the system, adding the proper amount of PAG oil & 134.

We do this every 2 years & replace compressors every 3. A hot pass compartment ensures you will have to offer a credit or substantial discount + get a nasty review. Spend the $300 to prevent that.
    Last edited by wimpy01; May 26th, 2016 at 03:25 PM.
    Bill Payne
    American Limousine, LLC
    Lake Wylie, SC
    Celebrating 9 years of superior service to the Charlotte, NC market. Serving corporate and individual clients with sedans, vans and limousines.