Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chrysler 300 Stretches vs. Lincoln Towncar Stretches

Quote Originally Posted by Brian K View Post
    Whereas QVM is applicable only to Ford, this is correct. The other point to make is that Chrysler does not have its own comparable Quality Vehicle Modifer program. Thus, while the LTC purchased through Ford Fleet will come with a 4 year, 150,000 mile warranty, the 300 will not have a similar warranty.

Something else I recall but don't have numbers to back it up with, the turning radius on the 300 is noticably larger than the LTC.
    The 300 is harder to drive.

The Hemi is worse in a limo than the V6, unless you enjoy your drivers hot rodding and breaking drive shaft connectors.

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian K View Post
    Whereas QVM is applicable only to Ford, this is correct. The other point to make is that Chrysler does not have its own comparable Quality Vehicle Modifer program. Thus, while the LTC purchased through Ford Fleet will come with a 4 year, 150,000 mile warranty, the 300 will not have a similar warranty.

Something else I recall but don't have numbers to back it up with, the turning radius on the 300 is noticably larger than the LTC.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFleet View Post
    The 300 is harder to drive.
    I like driving our 300. I have no problem getting in and out of driveways or downtown Chicago.
    Rich Rottier
    219.808.0976 | richrottier@gmail.com

Go for the Towncar...300's always get hung up at the White Castle Drivethru!
    "Kickin' Bridezilla's Ass"...One Bitch at a Time!

I keep reading the Towncars are the workhorses. What about SUV's. Is there a big difference in handling and maintenance when comparing a 140" to a 180"? What about the profitability and revenue too? I was originally looking for a 140" SUV but I keep finding more 180"s available.

Banned

A similar question, comparing the stretch LTC with the Cadillac DTS year '04. ?
    I currently have a 120" LTC but with wedding season coming up, I may need a second one soon, there is cadillac dts well maintained
    with 55 K miles for $30,000.

Just comparing the pros of a DTS, and cons... I find the LTC easy to drive, which I really like since downtown traffic is mainly one way and
    making turns is pretty manageable. Wondering if its the same with the DTS ?

thank you