Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from London, England. Looking for US affiliates!

Default Hello from London, England. Looking for US affiliates!

Hi everyone,

I'm Mark, owner of Ultimate Chauffeurs in London and I'm looking for affiliates based in the America to work with in the future.

A lot of our work is made up of as directed hires and airport transfers for incoming business and personal travellers from overseas so if you have any current clients that travel to the UK it would be great to get in touch and work out how we can work out a mutually beneficial arrangement.

We operate mainly with Mercedes S-Class sedans and Mercedes Viano vans. I believe I'm correct in saying that the Viano isn't available in America but its a luxury 6 PAX van which in London has somewhat taken the place of 6 PAX limos.The passengers sit in a conference formation and the Viano will also take all their luggage too. We also have Jaguar XJ saloons available, and two Chrysler 300C 8 PAX limos (black & white). We handle executive level transportation for a number of American companies and references can be provided.

I will be coming to America in the first week of May 2011 to visit both existing and potential customers so would be more than happy to meet anyone that thinks we can work together successfully in the future. My current schedule has me in Las Vegas, San Diego and Dallas.

I will also be making another trip this year to New York, Boston and Philadelphia.

I can be contacted through the contact form at www.ultimatechauffeurs.co.uk or via this forum.

Many thanks,

Mark

Welcome to the forum Mark.

We are located in San Diego. Let's meet when your in town.
    Jason

That'd be great Jason. I did try to PM you my email address but I apparently don't have sufficient privileges, you can reach me at bookings 'at' ultimatechauffeurs.co.uk and we can go from there.

Kind regards,

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by MarkUC View Post
    That'd be great Jason. I did try to PM you my email address but I apparently don't have sufficient privileges, you can reach me at bookings 'at' ultimatechauffeurs.co.uk and we can go from there.

Kind regards,

Mark
    No problem, plus I haven't figuired out how to us the PM system myself.

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar
    Rich Rottier
    219.808.0976 | richrottier@gmail.com

Welcome Mark, We cover central & south west OHIO. Horse Drawn Carriages, Limousines ,& Buses. Licensed for Columbus & Dayton airports

Representing Kansas City and service around the area including Lawrence KS, Topeka KS (capital) with extended service to Manhattan KS, Emporia KS, St. Joseph MO and from KC can go out to Jefferson City MO (capital), Columbia MO, Springfield/Branson MO.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Hi Mark,

Trophy Limousine here representing Philadelphia. Let me know when you plan to come to town and we can meet up. We wish you much success.

Mayer
    Trophy Limousine

Banned
    9626 E Arkansas place Denver Colorado 80247

Default Hello mark

you're Welcome to Denver Colorado for any services you need including all ski resorts

call karim any time.

Denver airport transportation
    Denver airport car service
    Dia transportation
    Denver shuttle

Hi Mark,
    I'm Myles from Limos for less and we're just across the way in Dublin if you need anything in Ireland, we have clients travel to London all the time , one in particular who is an Arsenal season ticket holder.....
    Myles Flood
    Limos for Less
    www.lflcs.com
    www.limosforless.ie
    Dublin's Award Winning Limousine Service.

Welcome Mark to this great forum .. share knowledge and discuss about what you have

Banned
    9626 E Arkansas place Denver Colorado 80247

Thank you to all who have replied on here and also to those have emailed me!

Hopefully we can work together in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar Mill Limousine View Post
    At present no, there's still plenty more to do in London for the moment but never say never!

Quote Originally Posted by DublinLimo View Post
    Hi Mark,
    I'm Myles from Limos for less and we're just across the way in Dublin if you need anything in Ireland, we have clients travel to London all the time , one in particular who is an Arsenal season ticket holder.....
    Hi Myles, it would be good to have a contact in Dublin. I'll send you my personal contact details.

Quote Originally Posted by karim101 View Post
    I'll be on the West coast and Dallas the first week of May 2011. I'm not sure when I'll be on the East coast yet.

Blog Entries

Cool Affiliate

Quote Originally Posted by MarkUC View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm Mark, owner of Ultimate Chauffeurs in London and I'm looking for affiliates based in the America to work with in the future.

A lot of our work is made up of as directed hires and airport transfers for incoming business and personal travellers from overseas so if you have any current clients that travel to the UK it would be great to get in touch and work out how we can work out a mutually beneficial arrangement.

We operate mainly with Mercedes S-Class sedans and Mercedes Viano vans. I believe I'm correct in saying that the Viano isn't available in America but its a luxury 6 PAX van which in London has somewhat taken the place of 6 PAX limos.The passengers sit in a conference formation and the Viano will also take all their luggage too. We also have Jaguar XJ saloons available, and two Chrysler 300C 8 PAX limos (black & white). We handle executive level transportation for a number of American companies and references can be provided.

I will be coming to America in the first week of May 2011 to visit both existing and potential customers so would be more than happy to meet anyone that thinks we can work together successfully in the future. My current schedule has me in Las Vegas, San Diego and Dallas.

I will also be making another trip this year to New York, Boston and Philadelphia.

I can be contacted through the contact form at www.ultimatechauffeurs.co.uk or via this forum.

Many thanks,

Mark
    I am in South Florida check us out at: www.ctsmiamilimo.com
    Sasha Paduryan 954-328-6653
    We specialize in non stretched SUV vehicles Cadilac escalade ESV, Chevy Suburban We service: Miami.Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach