Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad drivers...

Default Bad drivers...

Q: How do you know Hellen Keller was a bad driver?

A: She was a woman.

This is going to turn into an interesting thread.

I imagine "gobuckeyes" was really, really bored yesterday afternoon without the football games on TV....... this was a pathetic attempt to make a joke that has been so politically incorrect since the 50's. Went to his profile to see how old he was but nothing listed---which only offers to me a need to hide behind stupid remarks that many on this forum know is ridiculous as they have excellent women chauffeurs on their payroll and who also know they wouldn't dare go home to the "little woman" with this "joke"....

Hey "eaglecrest" is this what you expected???? LOL Maybe Marlo has something to say here as well. ????

Ya'll have a lovely week, ya hear!

Kathy
    City Heat Limousine

Really? getting upset over this. I hope that was a joke. Lighten up. there are bad men woman asian white black indian fat skinny short and tall. does that cover it
    President
    Charles A. Kuritz
    Westfield Limousine Service Inc.
    www.westfieldlimo.com
    ckuritz@westfieldlimo.com

Blog Entries

Play nice, kids.

Quote Originally Posted by wflimonj View Post
    Really? getting upset over this. I hope that was a joke. Lighten up. there are bad men woman asian white black indian fat skinny short and tall. does that cover it
    Not upset at all Charles........doing a tongue in cheek sarcastic response to keep the forum alive......it seems some are bored......just saying!!

Please excuse me while I get back to tending to the hubby and getting his slippers and cigar ready, laying out his freshly ironed clothes, finishing the homemade bread that I started at 4 AM so he could have a hearty breakfast before he headed out to make a living for us, for which I am SO grateful. I will continue with my housecleaning and washing and begin my bakeing so he'll have the whiff of wonderful food cooking in the home when he arrives this evening after he's off work and home after visiting with the guys at Joe's bar, and the TV remote will be sitting in his favorite spot as he loves those great manly programs on TV tonight... Then off to bed where I will be the ever so wonderful dutiful wife.........

P.S. Somewhere in all this I will have worked my 10 hour job, kept up with the limo business administrative duties, cleaned the vehicles since they were all out yesterday and find time to "play" with all my limo forum buddies!

LOL

Kathy
    City Heat Limousine
    Last edited by City Heat; January 31st, 2011 at 08:15 AM. Reason: additional fun

thank god. sarcasm stinks over the interwebs
    President
    Charles A. Kuritz
    Westfield Limousine Service Inc.
    www.westfieldlimo.com
    ckuritz@westfieldlimo.com

Quote Originally Posted by City Heat View Post
    I imagine "gobuckeyes" was really, really bored yesterday afternoon without the football games on TV....... this was a pathetic attempt to make a joke that has been so politically incorrect since the 50's. Went to his profile to see how old he was but nothing listed---which only offers to me a need to hide behind stupid remarks that many on this forum know is ridiculous as they have excellent women chauffeurs on their payroll and who also know they wouldn't dare go home to the "little woman" with this "joke"....

Hey "eaglecrest" is this what you expected???? LOL Maybe Marlo has something to say here as well. ????

Ya'll have a lovely week, ya hear!

Kathy
    City Heat Limousine
    Wow. (edited to remove mean comment)
    Last edited by GoBuckeyes; January 31st, 2011 at 08:31 AM. Reason: arguing on the net sucks. lol

Quote Originally Posted by wflimonj View Post
    thank god. sarcasm stinks over the interwebs

Indeed it does. I thought she was being serious. It can be hard to detect sarcasm on the net sometimes. lol
    Last edited by GoBuckeyes; January 31st, 2011 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GoBuckeyes View Post
    Wow. Those who know you in person have my pity.
    Those who know me personally and on this forum know that I was poking you !!! This is the forum funnies isn't it!!!???

Kathy
    City Heat Limousine

PS: Every woman I've told the joke in person, including my WIFE, MOM, and SISTER have thought it was hilarious and came back with their own bad guy driver comebacks.

Quote Originally Posted by City Heat View Post
    Those who know me personally and on this forum know that I was poking you !!! This is the forum funnies isn't it!!!???

Kathy
    City Heat Limousine

Good to hear. No harm no foul. I guess I read it all wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by eaglecrest View Post
    This is going to turn into an interesting thread.

You were right on...it is interesting......... Just what was expected I think
    Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by GoBuckeyes View Post
    Good to hear. No harm no foul. I guess I read it all wrong...

Isn't it great how black and white words on a page really don't do justice to communication....? We can all read between the lines and make our own perception based on our own experiences or frame of mind at the time we read it. In my first post I asked if this was what was expected....

And remember I'd been busy with my homemade bread since 4 AM and you know I had already showered and put my make up on and was beautiful for my hubby when he woke up for his hearty breakfast.........

Now I really do need to get to my 10 hour paying job......ya'll have a good time today!!

Kathy
    City Heat Limousine

Ok now that we're all getting along again... one more:

WomenDrivers.jpg