Thread: new in atl

Default new in atl

hello my name is kawan i am starting a company in atlanta i am currently waiting from my permits to operate in the state of ga. and atl airport my state is very regulated i hope to be up and running by mid feb. i am looking forward to getting to know and working with you all i have learn alot from just reading the old questions and post.if anyone has any suggestions or advice i am open to hearing it.
    thanks
    kawan

Blog Entries

Welcome Kawan, try to get the Coca Cola account I bet they spend some money there in the ATL
    Badger State Limousine Service
    "When nothing less than perfection will do"
    (414)-GO-GO-RED (414)-464-6733
    www. BADGERSTATELIMO.com

http://www.Badgerstatelimo.com
    http://www.MILWAUKEEWISCONSINLIMO.com

well i dont think i will be able to get that account alone but i do need to find out who has it and try and be a secondary. we have quite a few big companies here as well as the worlds busiest airport so i will be out there hustlingtrying to get accounts

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

Welcome.
    Rich Rottier
    219.808.0976 | richrottier@gmail.com

Welcome to the forum Kawan.

Welcome to this forum .enjoy your stay

Banned
    9626 E Arkansas place Denver Colorado 80247

Kawan,

WOW! I am literally posting your exact post, as yours, 2 yrs (to the date) later....I just purchased a sedan and looking to get a limo license...i've been reading the IO vs W2 employee...I'm thinking the Independent Contractor is the way I would like to go...i would much rather work for myself...however, having only one car I am unable to get an airport decal (Hartsfield-Jackson wants you to have 2 cars in order to get the decal) so how do I, as an IC, link up w/ a larger company and get the airport decal?? Anyone in the ATL market w/ any help?? Thanks so much!

Anthony