Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SEO Learning

Start from tutorial which would be useful for you ...

Banned
    9626 E Arkansas place Denver Colorado 80247

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Levine View Post
    If you read the JC Penny story that LimoJess linked to, it will explain that it works very well, but is considered "black hat" tactics by Google(and they will punish you).
    Are you saying that i should avoid them, but how to increase my page rank

Denver shuttle
    Denver airport transportation
    Denver taxi
    Denver airport car service
    Denver airport limousine

Quote Originally Posted by karim101 View Post
    Are you saying that i should avoid them, but how to increase my page rank

Denver shuttle
    Denver airport transportation
    Denver taxi
    Denver airport car service
    Denver airport limousine
    I'm not an SEO guy, but the article clearly states that the more links the better(for Google), but if you cross a line(by doing it deliberately and obvious), you may be punished by having no ranking whatsoever. So basically, do as many legit links(intelligent, relevant, common) as possible.
    Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Limo Kings Limousine Service
    www.limokings.net

Blogger outreach (have blogger write about you) can still be relevant as backlinks for SEO. That's my impression.

Exactly as Geoff said, you definitely want to avoid any sort of spamming weather it be adding hidden text or even polluting your site with keywords! As some what of a newbie i have managed to gain listings within the first 5 pages of google for many of my most important keywords and it has only been about two months since i started. The majority of the knowledge i have gained was primarily through SEO blogs and various other informative articles online. So anyone out there who doubts the power of SEO just remember that it takes work and a little bit of patience and you will see results. One thing to steer clear of as i saw mentioned above is link farms! While backlinks, one-way links and reciprocal links can so wonders for your SE ranking, always remember quality is more important than quantity and to many random sites linking in can look bad to the search engines.!

Car Service Dallas
    Corporate Sedan Service Dallas

Don't waste your money on the book. Just because you pay for it it will not reveal some "secret" SEO method. Everything you need to know is online. Google it and you will find loads of useful tutorials, articles even videos on SEO.
    After you will study them a bit you will be able to tell what is junk and what really works. That's how I started and I never payed a single 1$ on SEO and managed to bring my business to the front page. Though it took a over year (LOL, thats a downside), I did it myself without any marketing company help.

Sacramento - Woodland - Napa - San Francisco

Greg -

Another good book for SEO is Get to the top on Google by David Viney

John at API

Good resources for some solid SEO tips:

www.semoz.org
    www.seobook.com
    www.seochat.com
    www.seomoves.org/blog
    www.searchenginejournal.com/

Here they will discuss and explain nearly all your questions.

The most important thing when it comes to SEO is time. You need to lay the ground work for success: content, links, images etc. and then you need to remain persistent.

I've always found http://www.copyblogger.com/ to be a good resource for writing with online marketing in mind.

While it only addresses writing and not things like link building, it's a good resource for writing valuable content that will grab the attention of any readers that come across your site
    ProLivery has been providing corporate transportation and executive chauffeur services to clients nationwide for 20 years!