Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Excursion Stretch Limos

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Levine View Post
    The TV's are definitely next(budget). I really wanted hard wood floors, but my friend talked me out of it. I really do love the new carpet(smell and feel), but if and when I buy a new limo, no carpet.

Seriously, the white seats are awesome material that is stain resistant(almost "proof").

Great interior on your pic, but I have a tight budget. How much would just the ceiling cost from that limo?
    No body is going to slip and fall on carpet like a wet wood or lexon floor. I like the carpet and you did a great job on your car. I like the fact that your seats match your exterior it is aesthetically correct and very classy.
    Badger State Limousine Service
    "When nothing less than perfection will do"
    (414)-GO-GO-RED (414)-464-6733
    www. BADGERSTATELIMO.com

http://www.Badgerstatelimo.com
    http://www.MILWAUKEEWISCONSINLIMO.com

Quote Originally Posted by MrQ45Limo View Post
    No body is going to slip and fall on carpet like a wet wood or lexon floor. I like the carpet and you did a great job on your car. I like the fact that your seats match your exterior it is aesthetically correct and very classy.
    Thanks, Q.
    Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Limo Kings Limousine Service
    www.limokings.net

Blog Entries

That was a picture from ECB's new F550 limo. I have the same seats on my Escalade Black/Silver. Really like it.

Jess, very nice. But mine can't compare to that. But not bad for a 2001. My clients tonight told me it's nicer than any limo they've been in and will use me for now on. SDSU kids that usually use Hummers. It was the "new interior" that booked the job.
    Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Limo Kings Limousine Service
    www.limokings.net

Geoff I am with Q on the floors. Carpet looks great clean and does not get slippery. It is also easy to replace after a couple of years. It also adds sound quieting properties in the rear which is needed in a large stretch.