Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Google Adwords Budget

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Hook View Post
    I don't get how you guys are all talking about a budget without considering conversion. If you spend $10 in Adwords, how much business do you get? Let's start there and then you can figure out if it is too low or to high.
    I agree, if you actually see a high ROI you shouldn't have a budget, you should run them until you're already booked on the days people want.

I say it depends on if you are aiming for conversions or just for brand exposure. You will most probably spend much if you are expecting conversions from your ads. But you can just pay for impressions and get your brand out there.

Quote Originally Posted by buzenteam View Post
    I say it depends on if you are aiming for conversions or just for brand exposure. You will most probably spend much if you are expecting conversions from your ads. But you can just pay for impressions and get your brand out there.
    I think its kind of silly to spend money on something like that if it isn't getting you actual business. The branding excuse is what advertisement sales people use when they are trying to sell you crappy advertising that doesn't work. Doing advertising that books you trips gets you just as much branding if not more than something that doesn't. If you're looking for branding you should get some good logos and phone numbers on your vehicles and make sure they are out on the road by booking trips. You will have a minimum of thousands of people see your vehicle as opposed to exposing yourself to 1,000 people on google adwords and paying hundreds of dollars.

Senior Member Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast's Avatar
    Palm Coast, Fl & Service Daytona, Ormond, Jacksonville, Orlando , St Augustine
    Blog Entries

PPC is great for sertain things. Like if your site dosn't rank so good or you want to be seen in a certain area at a certain time. But the best way to advertise on the web is Google Maps and SEO. Everyone I talk to that dosn't know much about the internet ( the average Jo) They all askl me ( what are the adds on the side? I never click on them. ) So this tells me that MR and Mrs XXXX Are clicking on the top rankings in the center of the page.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brandon1 View Post
    The branding excuse is what advertisement sales people use when they are trying to sell you crappy advertising that doesn't work..
    I agree 100%!

Well I'm sorry to tell you but not much people click on ads anymore. Even Facebook conversion on ads is typically so low that people run their ads only for impressions. It gives people confidence and familiarity in your brand. And the consistent exposure will give them an idea of what you are and what you do even if they do not click on those ads.

And just because they clicked on your ad doesn't mean they will call you and book for a ride.