Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Google Adwords Budget

Default Google Adwords Budget

How much do you budget for google adwords? We budget $10 per limo, per day and about $50 per day on the limo bus. I am trying to figuire out if we are spending to much or not enough marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFleet View Post
    How much do you budget for google adwords? We budget $10 per limo, per day and about $50 per day on the limo bus. I am trying to figuire out if we are spending to much or not enough marketing.
    $0 right now. Do pretty good on my natural rankings. I used to do 10 bucks a day I think.
    FAIRFAX LIMO - Northern Virginia and Washington DC Limo Service

Lincoln TC (Executive) - multiple
    Lincoln TC (Executive L) - multiple
    Lincoln TC 100" Stretch by US Coachworks
    Lincoln TC 120" Stretch by DaBryan
    Lincoln TC 120" Stretch by Krystal (2)
    Lincoln TC 120" Stretch by Executive
    Lincoln TC 72" Stretch by Krystal
    Ford Excursion 180" by Legendary
    Hummer H2 200" by Krystal
    Hummer H2 180" by Craftsmen
    K33 Limobus/Party Bus (F550) by Krystal

Fairfax Limo also offers Virginia Wine Tours

Senior Member Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast's Avatar
    Palm Coast, Fl & Service Daytona, Ormond, Jacksonville, Orlando , St Augustine
    Blog Entries

I recommend you spend that money on seo for generic placement. Then you can drop the pay per click. We were in the same boast about 2 years ago. In my opinion you are spending way too much. Hire an seo company and get your site on top. When we started we spent about $500 $800 month now less than $100 month.

About a month ago we hired a seo. we are paying $3 to $4 per click currently. I am hoping with the seo work that will go down. Here in southern CA there is a lot of competion for the top organic placement

Senior Member Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast's Avatar
    Palm Coast, Fl & Service Daytona, Ormond, Jacksonville, Orlando , St Augustine
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFleet View Post
    About a month ago we hired a seo. we are paying $3 to $4 per click currently. I am hoping with the seo work that will go down. Here in southern CA there is a lot of competion for the top organic placement
    Where are you ranking now for your key searches? What page dose google place your site on ?

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast View Post
    Where are you ranking now for your key searches? What page dose google place your site on ?

I have no clue, we use 2 sites after that homestead disaster is homestead royalfleetlimousine.com and royalfleetlimo.com is godaddy

Wow that's insanely expensive. I don't see how it could be worth it at $3-4 per click. I charge $3 per phone call for my San Diego site, I would offer it to you but I already have someone taking the phone calls. What exactly did this SEO do? I'm looking at the site and I see quite a bit of room for improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon1 View Post
    Wow that's insanely expensive. I don't see how it could be worth it at $3-4 per click. I charge $3 per phone call for my San Diego site, I would offer it to you but I already have someone taking the phone calls. What exactly did this SEO do? I'm looking at the site and I see quite a bit of room for improvement.

The seo is working on the royalfleetlimousine.com site, I am not sure what they are doing. Today our avg cpc $3.49, I just looked and that gives us a 2.4 avg position

In the SD market we spend $1200 a month and OC/LA $5,000

Your CPC should depend on the market your are in. More saturated like boston, ny, chicago or some parts of cali - I would assume up to $10/click. Smaller markets should be cheaper. More competition means higher CPC.

I think your budget is good, not high. If you come 1st or 2nd on Google, you are doing good with that budget. Adwords bring very good quality customers and you can control the way you want to advertise including, area, time, vehicle, promotions, service, etc... I personally don't like SEO because SEO simply brings a lot of unwanted calls and people looking for cheapest price. I am not saying Adwords will not bring unwanted calls, but SEO brings far more. SEO also involves a constant work on your website on monthly, weekly basis which I don't have the time or energy. I would say, keep one website on adword and work on SEO with the other website and see the results after 6-8 month and decide.

Good luck

~Blue.

How does seo bring unwanted calls? If you're targeting the same keywords you will have the same customers as adwords, the only difference is you won't be paying for each click to your website. As long as its in my area and limo related I don't see how there could be such thing as an unwanted call.

Blog Entries

To me organic listings are not what they used to be before google maps came along. Now, there are 3 places on google to compete on the same page, organic, adwords and maps. I used to do adwords and was spending about $30/day and didn't notice any difference between my adwords customers or my organic search ones. The more places you can be on google the better is what it comes down to.

Adwords will be relative to the competition in your area. For my Vegas entertainment site I used to do 150 a day and it would run out in about 4 hours. The more competition the higher your costs will be. I cant wait to see what our limo service will cost..... its going to be sky high. If you are comfortable with what your paying now and get rides then dont sweat it!

I don't get how you guys are all talking about a budget without considering conversion. If you spend $10 in Adwords, how much business do you get? Let's start there and then you can figure out if it is too low or to high.
    Jon Hook

Stars Luxury Limousine Services - North Bay, Ontario
    www.Book-A-Van.com
    www.NorthBayBlackCarService.ca
    www.WeddingLimousineNorthBay.ca

2000 White 120" stretch AHA
    2003 Black Lincoln Town Car
    2008 Black Lincoln Town Car
    2011 Mercedes Sprinter