Thread: Looking for limousine and party bus salvage yards

Default Looking for limousine and party bus salvage yards

I'm looking for some salvage yards that have limousines and limo buses. -OR- anyone who is parting one out. I need some interior items because I am redoing the interior of one of my older units. I need a long and or segmented starlight panel with the full fiberoptics, wheel, and lighting assembly, limo style bus seating preferable black and all matching. I'm needing cup holders/arm rests, bars, lights, etc. I am going to completely gut this bus and start over on her interior. Also needing wall padding/upholstery. If it helps to give you an idea of the size of my vehicle, it is a 1990 Ford E350 TranStar Handicap access shuttle with tandem axel. In the photos, it is on one of my bus info pages,...it's Marie the blue and white one.
    Anyways, looking to give her an interior face lift for the least amount of money as possible.

I've looked everywhere on the net and cannot find junkyards that are limo or limobus specific.

Blog Entries

I don't know of any salvage yards, I always purchase my stuff and build it myself. Foam and material from www.YourAutoTrim.com and cup-holders and such on Ebay.

I don't know of limo or limobus specific yards either but the web site www.junkyarddog.com automates sending your request to many, many junk yards, which will email you back offers over a few days. Might be a good choice for something you can't find locally, or directly from someone wanting to be rid of it.

Blog Entries

Cool limo bus

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Chauffeur View Post
    I'm looking for some salvage yards that have limousines and limo buses. -OR- anyone who is parting one out. I need some interior items because I am redoing the interior of one of my older units. I need a long and or segmented starlight panel with the full fiberoptics, wheel, and lighting assembly, limo style bus seating preferable black and all matching. I'm needing cup holders/arm rests, bars, lights, etc. I am going to completely gut this bus and start over on her interior. Also needing wall padding/upholstery. If it helps to give you an idea of the size of my vehicle, it is a 1990 Ford E350 TranStar Handicap access shuttle with tandem axel. In the photos, it is on one of my bus info pages,...it's Marie the blue and white one.
    Anyways, looking to give her an interior face lift for the least amount of money as possible.

I've looked everywhere on the net and cannot find junkyards that are limo or limobus specific.
    in South Florida you would not even get a license to operate such old vehicles you are extremely lucky to be able to operate those vehicles because your profit margin gets bigger the best thing to do is find a professional carpenter and upholsterer to do your interior after the vehicle gets out of the body shop and mechanic shop then you will be ready to roll, God Bless and Merry Christmass to you all.

not only will you not find what you're looking for, but even if you did find it you wouldn't be able to fit it and have it look good unless you had an exact vehicle by the exact same builder. each vehicle has almost everything custom built to fit.

Try American Limousine Sales in LA. They build stretch limos and take in old ones in trade. They have a boneyard of limos it looks like they are parting out.

Is this guy for real? Lol
    I want to build a limo. Does anyone have all the stuff I need. I want to take it out of your car and put it in mine! Lol