Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Greetings Looking for a few Savvy Limo vets to consult on a new project.

Default Greetings Looking for a few Savvy Limo vets to consult on a new project.

Greeting Members,

We have recently released a new website www.wmlimo.com which is the first of several LIMO services websites to be released in the next few months. We are internet marketing experts, with some surface knowledge in the LIMO business.

We have been reading many threads here, and generally it seems that there is a need for "different service" and we aim to provide a different service.

We are currently targeting worldwide Limo Services, and are getting hot leads already, about 10-15 per day, needless to say we expect this to increase by about 50-100% per month over the next 4-6 months.

We are gathering this targeted traffic to redistribute the leads to a specific set of vendors, how this will transpire is still up in the air. If your keen to share some knowledge with us, you will be provided the first opportunity to get on board.

Just so you do not think we are talkers http://www.wmlimo.com/traffic.png a recent traffic graph and this is only just getting warmed up.

We are 12 year veterans of Internet Marketing and have 12 very successful business running in multiple markets.

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

Spamming on Limos.com's forum?
    Rich Rottier
    219.808.0976 | richrottier@gmail.com

They are just letting LIMO operators know about their very successful 12 business they run

What does that graph even show? 2,000 visits to a website a day is way too high if you're only getting 10-15 leads a day. I have websites with less than 10% of that amount of traffic getting more leads per day than that.

Wow... All of us LIMO veterans that
    Are soo savvy are ever so impressed with this garb.

I just lost brain cells.

Spammers are getting creative. Cheap template website to boot...also available from templatemonster.com.

Blog Entries

[B]ILove you guy's.... there is no WOOL Pulling over anyones eye's on this site 4 ~_~" sure/B]
    Badger State Limousine Service
    "When nothing less than perfection will do"
    (414)-GO-GO-RED (414)-464-6733
    www. BADGERSTATELIMO.com

http://www.Badgerstatelimo.com
    http://www.MILWAUKEEWISCONSINLIMO.com

Wow, I must say, I am totally blown away with all your responses. I am not here to spam this forum, nor pull the wool over anyone's eyes.

I am not sure if I should just never return or not, but I guess I will try to gently address these well thought out ideas:

Jared, I will start with your response, because after reading your previous posts about you running into a local competitor everywhere you go, you seemed to have some unique ideas on what it is your business could use? I attempted to call you to discuss your industry thoughts. I also sent you an email to one of your sales at email address's.

I can assure you that this website is "not a template" website, it was designed in house, coded in house and uses our custom built CMS for quote/lead management. We are pretty good at building websites, that appeal to affluent buyers, and we are very good at search engine optimization.

Possibly, you might reconsider your initial thoughts?

Brandon, not trying to brag or show off anything, simply want to offer a little insight into where we are going...I agree the website should convert better and it will convert much higher soon, we need to target our traffic better, which as the optimization expands, we will get more targeted traffic.

Rich, I am not here to spam the forum at all, I am sorry that it appears this way. I honestly would like to chat with some open minded Limo service veterans.

http://www.badgerstatelimo.com/ I did not see your name in your post, but I can give you a little advice, you should change your signature settings here and anywhere else you actively participate to include a hyper link back to your website. It will help you website gather links and therefore help drive traffic in the natural search results to your website. Notice how Jared uses keyword anchor text links in his signature you want yours to read something like "Limo Service Wisconsin" You should also change your title tag to "First class limousine & limo service Wisconsin".

If any of you would like to reconsider your position, more that happy to chat with you. Feel free to email me at sales@wmlimo.com

If you feel like there is nothing anyone can help you with and that you already know everything there is to know, I will not return, and will remove all posts that I have made.

This is new to me, I typically use my Linked In connections to find good business partners, but due to the broad scope of partners required to manage limo leads, I thought this might be a good method to reach out to open minded business people.

Brandon,

I looked through some of your websites, looks like you might possibly be an affiliate? Looks like you have some good Hotpot/Google maps placements working. Might be able to exchange some advice for some really nice links/ tips?

WM,

You are going to have to divulge some info to us before you will get
    Much from this forum. I don't really understand the responses above btw.

What are you? An operator? An SEO? An Affiliate? Or lead gen?

Quote Originally Posted by WMLimo View Post
    Brandon,

I looked through some of your websites, looks like you might possibly be an affiliate? Looks like you have some good Hotpot/Google maps placements working. Might be able to exchange some advice for some really nice links/ tips?
    I own and run every site I have in my signature. I'm confused as to what you're looking for though, could you explain?

First question I have is:

Are you marketing to US customers? or International?
    I guess thats my first and second question.

Quote Originally Posted by WMLimo View Post
    Wow, I must say, I am totally blown away with all your responses. I am not here to spam this forum, nor pull the wool over anyone's eyes.

I am not sure if I should just never return or not, but I guess I will try to gently address these well thought out ideas:

Jared, I will start with your response, because after reading your previous posts about you running into a local competitor everywhere you go, you seemed to have some unique ideas on what it is your business could use? I attempted to call you to discuss your industry thoughts. I also sent you an email to one of your sales at email address's.

I can assure you that this website is "not a template" website, it was designed in house, coded in house and uses our custom built CMS for quote/lead management. We are pretty good at building websites, that appeal to affluent buyers, and we are very good at search engine optimization.

Possibly, you might reconsider your initial thoughts?

Brandon, not trying to brag or show off anything, simply want to offer a little insight into where we are going...I agree the website should convert better and it will convert much higher soon, we need to target our traffic better, which as the optimization expands, we will get more targeted traffic.

Rich, I am not here to spam the forum at all, I am sorry that it appears this way. I honestly would like to chat with some open minded Limo service veterans.

http://www.badgerstatelimo.com/ I did not see your name in your post, but I can give you a little advice, you should change your signature settings here and anywhere else you actively participate to include a hyper link back to your website. It will help you website gather links and therefore help drive traffic in the natural search results to your website. Notice how Jared uses keyword anchor text links in his signature you want yours to read something like "Limo Service Wisconsin" You should also change your title tag to "First class limousine & limo service Wisconsin".

If any of you would like to reconsider your position, more that happy to chat with you. Feel free to email me at sales@wmlimo.com

If you feel like there is nothing anyone can help you with and that you already know everything there is to know, I will not return, and will remove all posts that I have made.

This is new to me, I typically use my Linked In connections to find good business partners, but due to the broad scope of partners required to manage limo leads, I thought this might be a good method to reach out to open minded business people.
    Is English your native language? Now, I am not an English teacher or anything like that, but after carefully reading through your post, I found only one "sentence" that I would consider grammatically correct. This is a wet dream for an English professor's red correction pencil. Your post is filled with several instances of incorrect punctuation, run-on sentences, and incorrect uses of verb tense. I am not perfect when in comes to writing, and I don't expect everyone to be perfect, especially on an informal public forum, but some effort should be made when writing a rather lengthy post. It makes it much easier to read. I suggest reading through your post before you click on the "Post Reply" button.

If English is your native language, given your response above, I don't think I could work with you. I wouldn't have the time to interpret your written communication to me. Could this possibly be a problem in why you are failing at converting leads? If the response you send out to prospective consumers is anything close to what you have written above on a grammatical level, I would immediately hit the "Delete" button and move on to my next response.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Also, people who have "some surface knowledge in the LIMO business" typically end up closing faster than they opened. On the surface, this seems like an easy business, but once you start digging, you start to realize what is really involved.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

I received the Spam notification on this... I however feel that at times to allow the members to fire the shots for entertainment purposes

Fire away!!!
    Airport Limo Service Spring Hill, Brooksville, Citrus County FL
    http://gunnysairportlimo.com/tampa_a...ce_spring_hill

Tim,

I am indeed poorly written thanks for pointing this out to me. Your statement in regards to dealing with us, is clearly understood, and I will not attempt to ever do business with you. Everything you stated above is true. If I were to critique your website and your internet marketing efforts, the results would be quite similar to your review of my grammar. If my writing skills are on a forth grade level your website marketing efforts are still wearing diapers. In regard to your second post, we have deep pockets, and we already KNOW what we need to do over the next 12-18 months to gather a significant amount of targeted traffic online.

Royal Fleet- we are targeting both the US and International markets. We are talented at geo-targeting but right now we are doing broad search engine optimization, as we find partners in specific areas, we will turn our focus to those cities and market areas.

Brandon- We currently have a several limo services websites aligned to go live with WMLimo being the first release. We are getting leads daily. There are several directions we could go with our websites and leads. What I am looking for is some guidance/information as to where the other affiliate websites fall short? Would a model where for a monthly fee is charged and in return you get all the leads for a particular zip code? Should this be exclusive to a particular company? If so for how long. If this does not sound good, what ideas might you have? I am looking for some advice as to what local limo services companies would be most interested in?

Jared, We are internet marketing consultants primarily. We also run several lead generation business's across many industries.

Here are some examples of our previous lead generation work:

www.prodpromo.com
    www.shealthinsurance.com
    www.gopromotional.com
    www.internationalaircharter.com
    www.privatejetscharter.net

(you can see that with these websites, we are good at crossing borders).

Among Others...

Hope this helps, it is not easy to convey your thoughts and ideas, with the writing skills of a 4th grader.... this is primarily why I tried to call Jared.
    Last edited by WMLimo; December 27th, 2010 at 09:00 AM.