Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Limo Anywhere?????????????????????

Blog Entries

Hey guys, I haven't posted for awhile for certain reasons but just wanting to let some of you know that I made the jump, got my passwords for L.A. yesterday. Looks like a HUGE learning curve in my near future but Wow, this stuff is AWESOME !! My business kicked-up so much this year that the old ways just weren't keeping up, it was time to step up to the plate and get with the program. The intitial investment sounded steep awhile back but now it doesn't seem so bad. Just wanted to let those know that told me to go for it that I did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    Hey guys, I haven't posted for awhile for certain reasons but just wanting to let some of you know that I made the jump, got my passwords for L.A. yesterday. Looks like a HUGE learning curve in my near future but Wow, this stuff is AWESOME !! My business kicked-up so much this year that the old ways just weren't keeping up, it was time to step up to the plate and get with the program. The intitial investment sounded steep awhile back but now it doesn't seem so bad. Just wanted to let those know that told me to go for it that I did it.
    Digger it's an unbelievable value. Nothing can touch it for the money. A very wise move.

Default E Signatures?

Max,

Would it be possible for you to create the ability for all confirmations to be signed electronically? We are working on becoming more efficient while at the same time creating less of a headache for our clients. Currently we email the confirmation, the client prints it, signs, and either faxes or scans and emails it back to us. The ability to Esign it would make a great difference in customer service and efficiency.

Please let me know if anything can be done about this.

Thanks

Sacramento - Woodland - Napa - San Francisco

Once you master the software, you will be very happy. We have been using it for four years and continue to learning new and better ways to manage our runs. We added credit card processing two years ago and it has saved us tons of time and money. LA is a great program for small to mid sized limo companies.

Trophy we talked about this some in the message below and if I remember correctly I was able to cut and paste the LA confirmation real easy into the electronic signature sites listed in the message. Would be great if LA could merge this into thier program so you can see the status of contracts sent, viewed, signed, rejected etc.

http://www.limousinesonline.com/show...s-On-Contracts

Otherwise it could just be another Tab on your browser and take the confirmation and insert it into one of these online programs then done. I have done a few wedding contracts with it and people have loved it. They especially like the one where they get to draw out thier own signature.
    Steve Walker ppvsteve@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Trophylimo View Post
    Max,

Would it be possible for you to create the ability for all confirmations to be signed electronically? We are working on becoming more efficient while at the same time creating less of a headache for our clients. Currently we email the confirmation, the client prints it, signs, and either faxes or scans and emails it back to us. The ability to Esign it would make a great difference in customer service and efficiency.

Thanks
    We have not considered integrating with any e-signature services yet, but will definitely look into it. Not sure how relevant this is, but in our new DriverAnywhere system, a user can sign on screen if your driver has a tablet or a smartphone. But they can also sign on screen with their mouse, so maybe we can adapt this for online signatures for contracts as well. The way it works on DriverAnywhere is after the signature is captured, it is stored as an image file attached to the reservation. But I think the e-signature services are bit more sophisticated than that, so we'll definitely see what can be done with these e-signature services.

Thanks for suggesting this!

Max.
    Limousine Software for Small to Mid-Size Operators. Visit LimoAnywhere.com to request your free demo today!

Quote Originally Posted by LimoAnywhere.com View Post
    We have not considered integrating with any e-signature services yet, but will definitely look into it. Not sure how relevant this is, but in our new DriverAnywhere system, a user can sign on screen if your driver has a tablet or a smartphone. But they can also sign on screen with their mouse, so maybe we can adapt this for online signatures for contracts as well. The way it works on DriverAnywhere is after the signature is captured, it is stored as an image file attached to the reservation. But I think the e-signature services are bit more sophisticated than that, so we'll definitely see what can be done with these e-signature services.

Thanks for suggesting this!

Max.
    Max,

I get what you are saying about the DriverAnywhere software. But we do not like collecting any signatures in the vehicles. Often times, the one in the vehicle is not the one who ordered the transportation. For example, today we are chauffeuring the CEO of a major healthcare company and we will not ask him to sign anything nor would we for most clients. In order to provide a smooth and seamless service we feel this is a necessity.

Max, LA is the best software period. I think that this feature would contribute to it tremendously and from the research i have done appears to be rather simple to integrate. It would make all LA software operators process more productive and efficient not to mention how much more convenient it would be for all of our clients.

Thank you for taking the time to research our requests as you continue your already successful quest to be the best software out there.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Trophylimo View Post
    Max,

Thanks
    That would be a great feature. Its near impossible to get people to print sign and scan/fax the docs back to you. If there was a link in the confirmation email for them to electronically sign it I think it would make more people scared to cancel plus help fight chargebacks. We record all calls and that helps but this would be even better.