Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GORILLA Marketing For Your Business

Serving Seattle and King County - Live on Tiger Mountain in Issaquah

Default GORILLA Marketing For Your Business

Hi everyone-

I'm new in this business and would like to hear about your success and failures in your Marketing efforts.
    I have a Marketing degree and have helped a lot of small businesses with marketing on a budget.
    I have ideas of things I would like to do.....but I would like to hear from you about what works and what doesn't in this business.

Please share your experience with us!
    Liz in Seattle
    Townepointe
    C#206-730-3895

Serving Seattle and King County - Live on Tiger Mountain in Issaquah

Thanks for the input Brandon!

Can you give info on the company you use and why? What makes it bring in business? How you are tracking its production?

What "other stuff" did you try?
    Liz in Seattle
    Townepointe
    C#206-730-3895

I do all of my own web work. I've tried flyers, radio, local magazine, donating a bus to a charity auction, you name it. I never saw any decent ROI. I do decent with limos.com but if they got any worse it wouldn't be worth it.

Might I suggest getting to know us here before you solicit to us. Build some rapport. This is a tight group of operators and industry folks; Many of us talk on several different mediums. Just a kind suggestion from an regular around here. Many of the members in this forum help fellow members out for no fee... or anything of the sort.

Welcome.

I don't think she's trying to collect anything J. Welcome to the forum Liz. I use Internet and social media groups. I have radio ads and radio contest and that works sometimes.
    Dustin Clouatre
    River Parish Limousines
    Baton Rouge, La
    www.riverparishlimo.com

I agree with J Scott.
    I offer Search engine optimization for Limo Companies. Our main limo website has had over 9.6 million hits. Some of my clients: www.FirstClassLimos.net Rome Tours Tours in Rome Limo Service Philadelphia www.PartyBusToledo.com

Call us at 1-888-51-LIMOS (54667) For referral work in Cleveland Ohio, Columbus, Toledo, & Pittsburgh PA and all cities in between - over 15,000+ customers and counting!

Liz,
    What's the name of your company and can you post a link to your site, most of us don't have marketing degrees and would like to see the site of an operator that has.......
    Myles Flood
    Limos for Less
    www.lflcs.com
    www.limosforless.ie
    Dublin's Award Winning Limousine Service.

I agree with brandon in this era the most potential way of marketing in web and online leads this is how things are working for limos and even other businesses.

My radar went off too. Are you a marketer or an operator? The Townepointe website says in business for over 10 years. Were you just hired? What's your role?
    FAIRFAX LIMO - Northern Virginia and Washington DC Limo Service

Lincoln TC (Executive) - multiple
    Lincoln TC (Executive L) - multiple
    Lincoln TC 100" Stretch by US Coachworks
    Lincoln TC 120" Stretch by DaBryan
    Lincoln TC 120" Stretch by Krystal (2)
    Lincoln TC 120" Stretch by Executive
    Lincoln TC 72" Stretch by Krystal
    Ford Excursion 180" by Legendary
    Hummer H2 200" by Krystal
    Hummer H2 180" by Craftsmen
    K33 Limobus/Party Bus (F550) by Krystal

Fairfax Limo also offers Virginia Wine Tours

I've been focusing on Internet-based methods as well. Have been interested in trying out the social methods like Facebook/Twitter but have not started yet. Anyone with experience in those venues? I have several ideas for Facebook, no clue about Twitter.
    Austin Party Bus
    Texas Party Bus - Contact me to be listed.
    Limousine Fares - Contact me to be featured in your city.

Blog Entries

It's always a good idea to tie your Facebook and Myspace to Twitter, this way your Twitter gets updated every time you update one of the others. It's a pain to have to update all 3 so why not let them do it for you? Post on one and it posts on all 3 at the same time.

That's my "secret tip of the day".

Blog Entries

How do you do thi Digger. First time I have heard of it.

Default Welcome to the forum Liz

Hi Liz,
    Affiliate marketing has worked well for us. We have established good relationships with other limo companies in other cities and refer clients travelling in and out of town.
    On the web side, we exchange links with those affiliates and use a good SEO company to increase traffic. You'll notice the more savy members (including myself) on this forum will also include a link to back to their sites in their positing footer or signature to add to backlinks and score some ranking points.
    My Sites: Broadway Limousine Nashville Limo
    serving Nashville area and middle Tennessee
    (615) 818-5716 Toll Free: 1-888-LIMO-130

We are the only limo company in the Middle Tennessee area to service clients within an hour of calling and operate 24 hours/7 days a week

Peddle Peddle Peddle