Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: new ad

Senior Member Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast's Avatar
    Palm Coast, Fl & Service Daytona, Ormond, Jacksonville, Orlando , St Augustine
    Blog Entries

Thank you very much for your comments and imput. I appreciate the offer for your ideas, but Im done tweaking this. It did take like 40 times just to get it like this lol... Im not a spokeswoman, just a business owner with passion .. The idea we have for my presentation is to stage the vehicle at the restaurant we meet at, have the red carpet rolled out and a small table with Champagne and Glasses for me to serve the ladies as they enter the vehicle. Then allow them to watch the video and exit vehicle taking with them some business goodies. Then we will go into the meeting room and have our lunch and I will then answer any questions. I will also keep everyone posted as to how it comes out ...

Thank you everyone for all your comments and suggestions. I ( Marlo ) really appreciate that I didnt get attacked about how it was done , as we know its not perfect..

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleLiz View Post
    Hi Marlo,

Your idea of the video and taking the group out in your best car is perfect! Very creative and will be a hit with the group. When are you going to do this? Where will you be taking them on their ride?

I have a Marketing/Sales Management degree. I often help small businesses with their marketing ideas and efforts. I have a few ideas for your video if you are interested. I don't know if you are done "tweaking" it or not. I'm glad to see that you have had a lot of positive input from the group. I have agreed with most of their comments and ideas. If you would like to talk about the video or any other marketing idea please don't hesitate to call me. Its a passion of mine.....can't stop thinking about it everytime something comes up ;-)

I wish you the best and hope this coming new year is profitable for you both professionally and personally!

Blog Entries

Hello ( Its Marlo ) I wanted to let everyone know how it went yesterday. Well it went AWESOME !!! The ladies loved it and laughed so much with the video and they also loved the idea of me bringing the stretch suv and offering some champagne ( sparkling cider ) lol...Alot of ladies showed up after photos were taken and the reason for sparkling cider is most are on lunch breaks. Here are some photos and I want to thank all of you for such positive feedback and wonderful ideas. I wont be affraid now to come in and sometimes post

( Im on the step stool )

Marlo I see you also put a spare tire carrier on your Excursion. We did the same thing after a chauffeur got a flat in the middle of nowhere. Our car was black and we had a custom black cover made for the tire.

Blog Entries

What you didnt see our custom spare tire cover made by Santa ,,lol.. Its under the wrapping paper but Only black leather cover.. We will get a custom one, one day

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Randolph View Post
    Marlo I see you also put a spare tire carrier on your Excursion. We did the same thing after a chauffeur got a flat in the middle of nowhere. Our car was black and we had a custom black cover made for the tire.

So glad the ladies loved it and you all had a lot of fun! It will be a memorable networking presentation for them!! I feel sorry for next months' speaker, this will be a hard act to follow! You did a cute thing in wrapping the spare tire with Christmas wrap!. Your sparkling cider table is so pretty! You really showed them the red carpet treatment----they'll want to roll with you soon!!

As far as the spare tire cover, why not go to a vinyl lettering place and have the existing black cover done with your white lettering/logo. Shouldn't be too pricey..just a suggestion if it's something that you want. Spare tires are necessities! haha

Good job and thanks for sharing the update! We were all wondering.....
    PS.. Why the coats? Thought you were in FL ?? LOL

Kathy
    City Heat Limousine
    Last edited by City Heat; December 16th, 2010 at 11:22 PM. Reason: add a PS

Blog Entries

Thank you so much. We will think about getting the cover lettered sometime. The reason for coats is because it was like 39 degrees that day. I think it got up to 48. Thats cold for us down here... Now that we been here for 5 yrs our blood has thinned and we are wusses..lol. I wasnt cold cause Im fluffy ( yes not fat FLUFFY ) lol but the rest of the ladies were cold ...

Quote Originally Posted by City Heat View Post
    So glad the ladies loved it and you all had a lot of fun! It will be a memorable networking presentation for them!! I feel sorry for next months' speaker, this will be a hard act to follow! You did a cute thing in wrapping the spare tire with Christmas wrap!. Your sparkling cider table is so pretty! You really showed them the red carpet treatment----they'll want to roll with you soon!!

As far as the spare tire cover, why not go to a vinyl lettering place and have the existing black cover done with your white lettering/logo. Shouldn't be too pricey..just a suggestion if it's something that you want. Spare tires are necessities! haha

Good job and thanks for sharing the update! We were all wondering.....
    PS.. Why the coats? Thought you were in FL ?? LOL

Kathy
    City Heat Limousine