Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Value of a great business card

Default Value of a great business card

I am wondering what everyone thinks about how the apperance of your business card can effect your business. Obviously a poor business card will really turn people off but how much does a persons image of your business change when you go from a good business card to a great business card. Right now I am debating getting a regualar but well planned busines card or go all out and get a silk laminated UV spotted foil pressed card.

The is the card we are going to model ours after if we opt for the more expensive version

http://tasteofinkstudios.com/portfol...s-card-design/

Do you think its worth it to spend the extra money? Or just go for a regular card?

Blog Entries

Any business card that is attractive and has color to it will be better than any standard Black and White card. My party cards are full of colors and images, when we hand them out people always comment on how cool the card is.

Remember, whether it's your clothes, your car or party bus or your business cards, image is image and you need to have a good one.

Have a consistent upscale look...
    Dean Schuler

Blog Entries

Plus, cards are cheap for what they can bring in return. Have a few different styles (class, party, corporate) so you can hand the right card out for the kind of business you are seeking.

Blog Entries

Nice Josh, good idea.

Better cards do make a difference. We went with cards professionaly done as opposed to years back all doing them in house. Don't get me wrong, our in house cards were nice. It was more of a time thing (didnt have to print, rip, etc..very time consuming). I was able to order 5,000 cards each at a great price and they came out great.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jim30; November 13th, 2010 at 08:17 PM.

i just got a new batch of cards. i went through 5k in two years, it seems like i wasn't handing out enough of them. they seem to be going faster now that i have more vehicles and cardholders installed. i stayed with the same card except i had new vehicle pics on the back. it doesn't seem like they are very effective, but its one of those things that if you do enough of them you'll eventually book something.

heaven has a very nice design, though the letters on the back side appears extremely small. My fav is Party Bus Detroit. Cool design, simple and understandable.

Detroit,

Who did your 28-30 pax bus? If you don't mind sharing a cost either....that thing is sweet!
    Dustin Clouatre
    River Parish Limousines
    Baton Rouge, La
    www.riverparishlimo.com

The thing that always amazes me about the limo business cards are the people that don't say where they are! When I go to a limo show and collect cards, I then come back and plug them into our affiliate database knowing that I met this person and want to stay in contact. When I find a card that just has a phone number and no city name.....I just toss it. I don't know where they are so I don't know if I will ever use them.
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

Where did most of you order your cards from?

If you do the design yourself you can have anywhere do it as long as they meet your specification.

These are my most recent card for my entertainment company. Silk card with Foil stamp and uv spotting. All i needed were those three features so I just looked for the cheapest place that would do it. These pictures dont do any justice unfortunately
    190738_646075876841_24007689_36133046_7838050_n.jpg

196261_646075677241_24007689_36133045_5765288_n.jpg

If you dont design your own card I would suggest taste of ink studios. They are a great company
    Nick Groat
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Nick@BellaVitaLimos.com
    Bella Vita Limousines

Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    Plus, cards are cheap for what they can bring in return. Have a few different styles (class, party, corporate) so you can hand the right card out for the kind of business you are seeking.
    Great idea