Thread: Global Transportation Networks & Affiliates

Question Global Transportation Networks & Affiliates

Hello,

I'd like to put together a master list of Global Transportation Networks and Nationwide Companies that Farm Out Work.

So far, I have...

EmpireCLS
    LimoLink
    Carey
    Savoya
    Boston Coach
    LimoRes.net

Can you guys help me come up with more???

Thanks!

Wolfe
    Watch me build my Limo Service from the ground up! Click here to read my blog: http://wolfelimo.blogspot.com/

Exclamation Networking

Check Business Travel News for the network list www.businesstravelnews.com . Purchase the Limousine Digest Industry Guide www.limodigest.com and the LCT Fact Book www.lctmag.com . You may wish to check with the TLPA www.tlpa.org and the National Limousine Association www.nla.org for information.

The Global list is short, everyone who is anyone takes care of their customers anywhere they travel now. Only CAREY INTERNATIONAL does it all over the world.While no one will disagree that CAREY is the industry leader, I must share MY DISCLAIMER: I OWN CAREY NEW ORLEANS .

Quote Originally Posted by wolfelimo View Post
    Hello,

I'd like to put together a master list of Global Transportation Networks and Nationwide Companies that Farm Out Work.

So far, I have...

EmpireCLS
    LimoLink
    Carey
    Savoya
    Boston Coach
    LimoRes.net

Can you guys help me come up with more???

Thanks!

Wolfe
    Last edited by Dean Schuler; November 3rd, 2010 at 04:26 AM.
    Dean Schuler

THANK YOU! That Business Travel News is a great website! I appreciate your help!

Mike
    Watch me build my Limo Service from the ground up! Click here to read my blog: http://wolfelimo.blogspot.com/

Mike, what happened to your blog about building your limo business? I remember reading a bit of it quite a while ago.

Default Blog

Quote Originally Posted by GoBuckeyes View Post
    Mike, what happened to your blog about building your limo business? I remember reading a bit of it quite a while ago.
    My business failed! That's the short answer. The long answer is --- NEVER try to start a limo business in Los Angeles! I cannot believe the amount of red tape involved in getting legal in LA. It took me 6 months to get legal and active at LAX and when I finally was legal - the work was miserable! I don't know what I was thinking wanting to drive for a living in LA. To top it off, my wife and I did not want to raise our kids there. So we had been looking elsewhere -- more mountainous states. I gave up on the business after a few months and we moved out of state -- which was the best thing that ever happened to me. We sold the 120" stretch and I bought a 4x4 Black Chevy Suburban SUV (non stretch) - which was the best thing I ever did. In my new state, I had my business up and running in like 2 days (compared to 6 month in LA!) and the work just started rolling in. I didnt dare blog about it after making a fool out of myself with my other blog. Now it's just me and the SUV and one Town Car - no drivers, no LA traffic, no headaches. I live in a great state and I average 3 airport bookings per day. I am also hooked up with a global transportation network that sends me about 4 charter jobs a week -- all in all, thank God we moved! My clients are all executives who are travelling on business, locals who just need a ride to the airport and skiers who want to hit the slopes - no "partyers" - no one hanging out the sunroof, etc. I have been in business about 1 1/2 years now - It's still a new business, but I have been able to support my family with it almost since the beginning.