Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Limo Anywhere Suggestions, problems ect.

Blog Entries

I do not recall ever being on LimoMerchant . com and my web browser doesn't show I have ever been on it either. Definitely, please send me the request.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenOnWheels View Post
    I do not recall ever being on LimoMerchant . com and my web browser doesn't show I have ever been on it either. Definitely, please send me the request.
    Josh,

I am about to send it to your email address. Just FYI.

Max.

Is anybody else not seeing their "unfinalized" reservation attempts from customers who start the process at their website but dont complete it? Since the migration I don't seem to see them.

Max,

I have a few suggestions on making L.A. better.

1) Add a date selection option to the payment window. Example: If a driver receives a payment on the last day of the year and I dont get around to entering it into L.A.for a few days the payment will show received on the day you enter it in the system and not the actual day you received payment. If we were able to change the date of when the payment was actually received it would make our books correct. Now it would enter as if the payment was received the next tax year. Any other program I have ever used allowed me to change the date. This is a very important thing for us. We try to keep our books spot on!

2) On the payment screen under the cash/check option add credit card to the drop down option. Example: My limos all have portable wireless credit card machines and when a credit card is used for payment and its not the one we already have in our system the only way to apply a payment to the L.A. software is to mark it as "other" in the drop down list. It only allows us to apply payment in the actual credit card area if we have the entire credit card # to enter. When we swipe a card in our portable machines it olly has the last 4 digits of the card # on our receipts.

3) Add a (Previous Quote) & a (Next Quote) option to the quote request screen. This way after sending a quote to a customer we could instantly forward to the next quote request instantly without having to go back to the main quote screen and selecting another quote request. It would save us a lot of time!

Thanks for your time,

Jason Raduenz
    Jason R.

another one i would like to add would be when you pull someones account up have an option to see all of their previous reservations so you can figure out who the client is exactly.

I Agree!
    Jason R.

If you just type that account holders name or account number in the search window at the top middle of the screen it will pull up all their previous reservations.

The thing that would be most helpful to us would be the occasion included in the online quotes information. I know the client has that box to fill out when entering their info, but you don't get to see it unless it gets converted to a reservation. If the source was included too in online quotes we could track all of our quotes instead of just the ones that go ahead and reserve the service.

I was just playing with payroll and seeing if you guys can help. I pay my drivers (X) amount of dollars from the time they leave the garage until they get to the customer-shop time. At the time they arrive, we start paying them (Y) amount. Is there anyway in this system that I can make this happen? From what I see it will only let me pay one flat rate. Just looking to use the system to its full capability.
    Dustin Clouatre
    River Parish Limousines
    Baton Rouge, La
    www.riverparishlimo.com