Thread: Need a website upgrade? I need Orlando transportation. Let's talk!

Default Need a website upgrade? I need Orlando transportation. Let's talk!

I will be traveling to Disney World with my two children next week, and I would like to make their trip extra special. Rather than renting a car, I would like to arrange for limousine service to and from the airport, and perhaps several short trips around town.

I am also the owner of Pixelwerx Network Services, and I have a unique business proposition for you.

One of the services that my company provides is website design and development, and our client list includes a wide variety of large corporations and small businesses, as well as municipalities and non-profit organizations. Please visit our portfolio to see the quality and variety of website work that we produce: http://www.pixelwerx.com/home/clients/portfolio

What I am offering - free of charge - is a professionally designed website including web hosting for one year ($120.00 annually after the first year) in exchange for transportation services of similar value. The website will include:

SEO friendly site design with basic optimization services
    Web management interface for easy updates
    Mobile device optimization for iPhone, Android, and other mobile platforms
    Site statistics that are intuitive and easy to read
    Optional features are available (contact me for more information)

The base cost for this type of website is typically $1,200.00 to $1,800.00, and it usually takes about two weeks to complete. If you've been putting off upgrading or updating your website because of the cost, then this is your opportunity to save thousands of dollars and get a professional quality website at the same time. If you like, I can even work with your existing web designer so they can continue to manage and maintain your website after we upgrade it.

This really is a one of a kind offer, and because of my travel dates I can only make this offer for a limited time. Please contact me at your convenience, and I'll be happy to discuss all of the details with you.

At your service,
    Darel Parker
    956-467-0671
    parker@pixelwerx.com

That seems like a great offer. I'm a big fan of bartering. Hopefully someone in the Orlando area takes you up on it.

Good luck and have a great trip!

Thanks for the good wishes!

David, from Orlando Executive Limousine, and I worked out a fantastic deal. We just returned from Florida yesterday and I can't imagine a better vacation!

Be sure to check out Orlando Executive Limousine at their new website www.orlandoexecutivelimousine.com and give them a call if you need first class transportation in the Central Florida area. Service was top notch! Thanks again Dave!
    Last edited by darelparker; August 18th, 2010 at 10:11 AM.

i didn't know that a basic pre made wordpress template was the same as a professionally designed website. i guess i learn something new every day.

Of course the cms and theme provide a framework to build on, but I certainly wouldn't call it basic. We put a lot of features (and quite a few subtle details) into our sites to add value and functionality that clients and visitors can benefit from. But most importantly, a good, solid cms like Wordpress allows the client to fully manage the content and design of their website without being locked into a maintenance contract or having to call us for every little update.

In fact most professional developers have migrated to open source cms platforms like Wordpress, Drupal and Joomla. But I suppose that if you're accustomed to old fashioned static html, then yes, perhaps there's much to learn. Cheers!

I'm working on developing a Wordpress website right now... I need a wordpress professional, the code is getting really tricky. Wordpress is a great platform for a professionally designed website.
    FAIRFAX LIMO - Northern Virginia and Washington DC Limo Service

Lincoln TC (Executive) - multiple
    Lincoln TC (Executive L) - multiple
    Lincoln TC 100" Stretch by US Coachworks
    Lincoln TC 120" Stretch by DaBryan
    Lincoln TC 120" Stretch by Krystal (2)
    Lincoln TC 120" Stretch by Executive
    Lincoln TC 72" Stretch by Krystal
    Ford Excursion 180" by Legendary
    Hummer H2 200" by Krystal
    Hummer H2 180" by Craftsmen
    K33 Limobus/Party Bus (F550) by Krystal

Fairfax Limo also offers Virginia Wine Tours

Wordpress is one of my specialties, so please give me a call if there's any way I can be of assistance.

On an unrelated note, what's your opinion of your DaBryan Lincoln? I'm looking at an older DaBryan (Cadillac) on eBay, and for the price it looks like a pretty nice vehicle.

At your service,
    Darel Parker
    956-467-0671
    parker@pixelwerx.com

Good job on the sie.

Quote Originally Posted by darelparker View Post
    Wordpress is one of my specialties, so please give me a call if there's any way I can be of assistance.

On an unrelated note, what's your opinion of your DaBryan Lincoln? I'm looking at an older DaBryan (Cadillac) on eBay, and for the price it looks like a pretty nice vehicle.

At your service,
    Darel Parker
    956-467-0671
    parker@pixelwerx.com
    We started out about 10 years ago with two new DaBryan 120" Lincolns, and nobody, absolutely nobody has stood behind their product more than DaBryan has. At least in my experience they are the leaders in service after the sale. I hope they maintain this philosophy under their new parent company. Good luck with your purchase.
    FAIRFAX LIMO - Northern Virginia and Washington DC Limo Service

Lincoln TC (Executive) - multiple
    Lincoln TC (Executive L) - multiple
    Lincoln TC 100" Stretch by US Coachworks
    Lincoln TC 120" Stretch by DaBryan
    Lincoln TC 120" Stretch by Krystal (2)
    Lincoln TC 120" Stretch by Executive
    Lincoln TC 72" Stretch by Krystal
    Ford Excursion 180" by Legendary
    Hummer H2 200" by Krystal
    Hummer H2 180" by Craftsmen
    K33 Limobus/Party Bus (F550) by Krystal

Fairfax Limo also offers Virginia Wine Tours

Senior Member Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast's Avatar
    Palm Coast, Fl & Service Daytona, Ormond, Jacksonville, Orlando , St Augustine
    Blog Entries

My wife and our family took our family vacation to Orlando this year. We decided to treat ourselves to a little luxury . Hey we deserve it. So for our night out we called on David at Orlando Executive Limousine Service. The service was 5 star all the way !!! David is such a nice guy and runs a great company. Now we have a new affiliate in Orlando. It's nice to know there are still good people in this industry. So if anyone is looking for limo service in Orlando. David is your man.

You took a family vacation to a city 45 minutes away from your house ? I am confused....

Senior Member Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast's Avatar
    Palm Coast, Fl & Service Daytona, Ormond, Jacksonville, Orlando , St Augustine
    Blog Entries

We took a family vacation that is an hour and 45 min from our house. We live in Palm Coast. My step son and my wife's sister from Mass came with us. So we thought it would be nice to use our timeshare and stay at the Villas at the Marriott and see the sites.Plus my wife hates to fly. People do travel from all over the world to come to Orlando. We have been in Florida since 2005 and this is our first time spending any time here other than working.

Quote Originally Posted by Oiatransport View Post
    You took a family vacation to a city 45 minutes away from your house ? I am confused....
    What's wrong with that? Spend less time travelling and more time on vacation. Brilliant really.
    Jon Hook

Stars Luxury Limousine Services - North Bay, Ontario
    www.Book-A-Van.com
    www.NorthBayBlackCarService.ca
    www.WeddingLimousineNorthBay.ca

2000 White 120" stretch AHA
    2003 Black Lincoln Town Car
    2008 Black Lincoln Town Car
    2011 Mercedes Sprinter

I remember when I was little and my dad was traveling, my mom would take me and my two brothers to little towns within two hours. We would walk around, take a little history tour and hangout. I remember it being alot of fun. Alot of people these days are doing STAYCATIONS.
    Dustin Clouatre
    River Parish Limousines
    Baton Rouge, La
    www.riverparishlimo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Fairfax Limo View Post
    We started out about 10 years ago with two new DaBryan 120" Lincolns, and nobody, absolutely nobody has stood behind their product more than DaBryan has. At least in my experience they are the leaders in service after the sale. I hope they maintain this philosophy under their new parent company. Good luck with your purchase.
    I have always had good service with DaBryan cars also. Excellent resale value.