Thread: Need help with Limo Anywhere invoices, please!

Question Need help with Limo Anywhere invoices, please!

Hi,

I'm new to the forum, but I've been poking around and seems there are a lot of Limo Anywhere users on here. I am hoping someone can help me with a problem I am encountering.

I have been using Limo Anywhere for about a month now, and I really like almost everything about it - but I do have one problem that I haven't been able to solve. When I create an invoice, I really need a way to itemize the charges for each trip, specifically the taxes. This is crucially important to us up here in Canada, because we have a nation-wide Goods & Services Tax that must be shown on invoices and receipts (because our corporate clients are eligible for refunds of this tax in some cases).

Several of our corporate clients have just received their first invoices from our new Limo Anywhere system, and have indicated that the lack of tax information is not acceptable. If there is some way to break down the total trip charge on the invoice, I would very much like to know how to do that.

Here's an example to make sure my problem is clear: if I have a $100 trip, with 5% tax added, the invoice lists only $105.00 total - I need the invoice I send out to show that $100.00 is the rate, and $5.00 is the added tax.

Anyone able to help me with this? I really would rather not go back to my old invoicing system if I can avoid it.

Many thanks for reading my post and for any help you can offer!

Brad

im just switching over to LA so im not an expert, but that seems like something pretty easily done with the rate management. have you tried calling them? they have pretty knowledgeable staff.

Gypsy's Rule!!!
    Airport Limo Service Spring Hill, Brooksville, Citrus County FL
    http://gunnysairportlimo.com/tampa_a...ce_spring_hill

Have you tried the print invoice option and looked at the extended or Detailed invoices? They seperate out the charges. There is also a VAT option that may work well for you in the new version of LA.

So create your invoice as normal. Then at the top choose "print Invoice"
    Pick the one that works best and choose "print now"
    It will come up in a new browser window, on that window choose "file" then "Save AS"
    Name the invoice (we just used the invoice Number) and pick the file format you want to save it as (file formats below)
    Save it to your desktop or a folder you have created for invoices.
    Then do a new email and attach the invoice file. If you want to get really creative you can copy the HTML of the invoice into a new email message but the formatting gets messed up sometimes in the transfer. But play with it.

If I remember correctly the file formats that come up are:
    Web page complete HTM & HTML
    Web Page Single File MHT
    Web Page HTML only HTML & HTM
    Text Only TXT

I believe the MHT worked the best for us and it came up perfectly in our clients browsers.

It is a few extra steps but we had to do this for some of our more picky clients.

If you are doing multiple invoices a nice thing we did was do a Report of all invoices for that client, copy the HTML report from the browser into the email. Then include the multiple invoices as attachements. That way they had a summary of all the invoices attached to that message. Our Clients really liked that.

Good Luck!
    Steve Walker ppvsteve@gmail.com

And let me correct myself. The way i described was for the old system. In the new system they have streamlined it and right from the email invoice screen you can choose which type of invoice you want to send. If you have not upgraded time to do so, that one little upgrade saves a bunch of time.
    Steve Walker ppvsteve@gmail.com

Go to Current Settings about 4 main boxes down is a setting for GST add the amount and click on "Show on reservation screen" and it will add the GST amount

I have been in contact with Max at Limoanywhere about adding a better receipt-invoice to the program. He sent me a copy of one in the works that is one of the best that I have seen. It should be added to the system some time next week.

Blog Entries

Now if the drivers could print their airport signs from their manifests along with their trip tickets, the world would just be peachy keen.

New receipt is now on 4.0!!! I believe it to be the best that I have seen. New invoice to follow. Good job Max!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Randolph View Post
    New receipt is now on 4.0!!! I believe it to be the best that I have seen. New invoice to follow. Good job Max!
    Are they resuming the upgrade process for customers now?

I still dont have the new System! I wonder why?
    "Girls might be able to fake orgasams, but men can fake whole relationships"

www.limoservicedenver.com

I had to ask for it. The conversion date came and went and a month after I decided to look into it. Must be busy I guess. still getting used to the new system.

There should be a box on your login screen that tells you when you will be migrated. If for some reason you do not see it, please email me directly at max@limoanywhere.com and I will take care of it.

Thanks,
    Max.

Banned

You can order the custom form module and make your own invoices and recipt templates.

Hi all,
    If you are using limo anywhere software, I need to talk to you about sending you some work. inbox me for more information or call me 678 929-2300