Thread: New to the website, hello everyone!

Default New to the website, hello everyone!

Hello everyone I'm new to these forums, have been reading many helpful posts lately and finally decided to join and interact a bit.

Able Car and Limo Service
    http://www.ablelimo.net/

Welcome Able!

Poking around your website (to see where you were located) I saw you have links to your contracts but alas they did not work.

We recently discussed electronic signatures on contracts here on the fourm. One services had an option where you could have a link to your contract and the people signed them online and copies of the signed contract were sent to you and them. Maybe a good option as opposed to just a Word Document link. Send people to the link right when you are on the phone with them and have them agree to your terms. Instant confirmation and contract signing.

Link Here: http://www.limousinesonline.com/showthread.php?12133

Specific Idea here:

www.echosign.com - Only could handle standard Document files - Word, Excel;, PDF, (did handle a .RTF file format that LMS Gold Outputs) the basics has a free option of 5 documents a month. Did have a nice feature where you could upload a standard contract and have an HTML link to copy and paste or embedded HTML Widget (Java Script) into your site for people to click on and sign
    Steve Walker ppvsteve@gmail.com

Welcome to the site Able. See you around the forum.

Welcome for sure. Keep poking around, there is a lot of good info on here.
    Jon Hook

Stars Luxury Limousine Services - North Bay, Ontario
    www.Book-A-Van.com
    www.NorthBayBlackCarService.ca
    www.WeddingLimousineNorthBay.ca

2000 White 120" stretch AHA
    2003 Black Lincoln Town Car
    2008 Black Lincoln Town Car
    2011 Mercedes Sprinter

Welcome!
    James Haiskey

www.tclimo.com

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

Welcome!
    Rich Rottier
    219.808.0976 | richrottier@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve W. View Post
    Welcome Able!

Poking around your website (to see where you were located) I saw you have links to your contracts but alas they did not work.

We recently discussed electronic signatures on contracts here on the fourm. One services had an option where you could have a link to your contract and the people signed them online and copies of the signed contract were sent to you and them. Maybe a good option as opposed to just a Word Document link. Send people to the link right when you are on the phone with them and have them agree to your terms. Instant confirmation and contract signing.

Link Here: http://www.limousinesonline.com/showthread.php?12133

Specific Idea here:

www.echosign.com - Only could handle standard Document files - Word, Excel;, PDF, (did handle a .RTF file format that LMS Gold Outputs) the basics has a free option of 5 documents a month. Did have a nice feature where you could upload a standard contract and have an HTML link to copy and paste or embedded HTML Widget (Java Script) into your site for people to click on and sign

Steve, thanks a lot for that information, I have to fix those links. Thank you again, i will look into the electronic signature, sounds like a great way to save time, paper and money.

Team Able

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome, see you around the forum

Nice to see you here. I'm new to posting here as well.