Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Corporate Car Online Down???

Blog Entries

Default Corporate Car Online Down???

Anyone else's CCO website, back-end and emails down????

This is, I believe the 2nd or 3rd time this has happened. Who knows how long this has been down!

If Cybercon isn't their "parent" company and only their hosting provider, try calling them at 314.621.9991 (their sites lists it is 24x7). Tracing it can get into their network from two different backbones, and then connections time out.

May get you better answer or at least advice is it something with their network, or CCO 's setup

-Greg

Blog Entries

Its a joke, its been almost 5 hours without system, I have lost lots of clients because of that. Its a prom season..... I wonder If they will do any money back for it.
    They have update on corporatecaronline.net, but every 40 minutes they are saying we will be back shortly BS
    Its a joke, and this didnt happen first time, They will loose lots of clients.

Blog Entries

Thanks Greg for the info. Called Cybercon and they refuse to tell me anything that is going on with CCO or if it is even being worked on. FYI, for all CCO users, their recorded message says they are "aware of the issue" and to visit www.corporatecaronline.net to get updates on this issue. Still down.

Blog Entries

CORPORATECARONLINE SUPPORT ISSUES (via corporatecaronline.net)

UPDATE: MAY 4TH, 2010 (9:24 pm Central)

WE ARE STILL ATTEMPTING TO CONFIGURE FILES. WE UNDERSTAND THE INCONVENIENCE
    OF THIS ISSUE BUT WE ARE WORKING AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE TO GET THIS RESOVLED AND WILL
    NOT STOP UNTIL IT IS AND TO REASSURE THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN.

UPDATE: MAY 4TH, 2010 (8:45 pm Central)

WE ARE RECONFIGURING THE FILES NOW... WE SHOULD BE BACK UP SHORTLY.

UPDATE: MAY 4TH, 2010 (7:09 pm Central)

WE ARE STILL TRYING DETERMINE THE MAIN CAUSE. WE ARE ADDING A PATCH TO ALLOW YOU
    ACCESS TO THE SYSTEM. WE ARE HOPING TO HAVE YOU BACK ONLINE IN 45 mins to and hour..

UPDATE: MAY 4TH, 2010 (6:44 pm Central)

THE NEW FIREWALL IS IN PLACE. WE ARE TESTING NOW.

UPDATE: MAY 4TH, 2010 (6:22 pm Central)

STILL ATTEMPTING TO GET THE NEW FIREWALL WORKING ON THE SERVERS.

UPDATE: MAY 4TH, 2010 (5:47 pm Central)

CONFIGURING THE NEW FIREWALL/ LARGER FIREWALL

UPDATE: MAY 4TH, 2010 (5:34 pm Central)

BEING A FIREWALL ISSUE SWITCHING TO THE BACKUP SERVER WOULD NOT
    ELIMINATE THE ISSUE. UNFORTUNATELY WE HAVE TO FIX THIS ISSUE AND NOT SWITCH.

UPDATE: MAY 4TH, 2010 (5:29 pm Central)

WE ARE CURRENTLY ADDING A LARGER FIREWALL.
    THIS SHOULD TAKE ANOTHER 10 - 15 MINTUES.

UPDATE: MAY 4TH, 2010 (5:23 pm Central)

WE HAVE HAD AN ATTACK ON THE SERVER.
    YOUR DATA IS 100% SECURE BUT WE MUST TAKE EVERY PRECAUTION
    WHEN FIXING THIS ISSUE TO MAKE SURE THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN AGAIN.

UPDATE: MAY 4TH, 2010 (5:05 pm Central)

WE ARE ADDED SOME NEW PIECES THAT SHOULD ALLOW US TO BRING THE SYSTEM BACKUP SOON.
    UPDATE: MAY 4TH, 2010 (5:02 pm Central)

WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING DILIGENTLY ON THE SYSTEM ISSUES.

WE WILL KEEP YOU POSTED AND EXTREMELY APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

CCO SUPPORT

Blog Entries

Very true! Been down for about 5 hours, can't access emails, website is completely down, can't see runs for tomorrow morning (good thing we print out our schedule every couple of days). Hopefully I don't miss a run in the morning because of not being able to access the system.

Dawidek, I hear you. Phone has rang a few times with people telling me they couldn't access our website. Who know's how many calls I have missed.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenOnWheels View Post
    Called Cybercon and they refuse to tell me anything that is going on with CCO or if it is even being worked on.
    I had a feeling if is was specific to CCO's server and/or setup they would say that. If it was a problem with their datacenter's network they probably would have been able to advise a little more.

I've been on the end of trying to find where someone has gotten in and tracking it down for customer's sites and servers they keep in our data center at work. Loads of fun.

-Greg

Blog Entries

I hope our reservations are safe............

Quote Originally Posted by dawidek1 View Post
    Its a joke, its been almost 5 hours without system, I have lost lots of clients because of that. Its a prom season..... I wonder If they will do any money back for it.
    They have update on corporatecaronline.net, but every 40 minutes they are saying we will be back shortly BS
    Its a joke, and this didnt happen first time, They will loose lots of clients.
    I have nothing to do with CCO, but I might cut them a little slack. And those updates sound like they may be coming from a tech person, and not necessarily someone who has a corporate stake. Be glad they are at least giving updates, even if the update is "we're still working on it." It certainly can't be a picnic for them, either.

As far as loosing clients, I doubt there will be any mass exodus. Besides, I would want to hope that most of the clients have their own contingency plans in the event of a failure such as this (and if they don't, maybe this will get them on the stick toward taking some of their own safeguarding responsibilities).
    Karl Jones

moving to LA tomorrow.

this helped me decide..

though I may go back to the old resident software.

Blog Entries

they said , they will email jobs for today, they never did, system still down, nobody answers the phones....
    WTF....................

My sites been down since 4 yesaterday. I got ahold of someone once. They told me to go to www.corporatecaronline.net I keep checking and it seems like they cant figure it out! I'm Pissed!!!!
    "Girls might be able to fake orgasams, but men can fake whole relationships"

www.limoservicedenver.com

I'm sure the guys at LimoAnywhere have some type of "back up" system in place.

When you pay for specialized industry software an Internal way of backing up the work is pointless.

Guess we should be doing it like the old days. Lots of Paper, Copy Machines, and whiteboard schedules.

I'm very perturbed and will be making a move as soon as I have data to put into LA.