Thread: For The Blondes

Default For The Blondes

Two blondes were going to Disneyland . They were driving on the Interstate when they saw the sign that said Disneyland LEFT. They started crying and turned around and went home.

--------------------------------------------------------

Two blondes living in Oklahoma were sitting on a bench talking, and one blonde says to the other, 'Which do you think is farther away... Florida or the moon?' The other blonde turns and says 'Helloooooooooo, can you see Florida ?????'

----------------------------------------------------------

A blonde pushes her BMW into a gas station. She tells the
    mechanic it died. After he works on it for a few minutes, it is idling smoothly.
    She says, 'What's the story?'

He replies, 'Just crap in the carburetor'

She asks, 'How often do I have to do that?'

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A police officer stops a blonde for speeding and asks her very nicely if he could see her license.
    She replied in a huff, 'I wish you guys would get your act together.
    Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you!'

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and said that her body hurt wherever she touched it.

'Impossible!' says the doctor.. 'Show me.'

The redhead took her finger, pushed on her left shoulder and screamed, then she pushed her elbow and screamed even more. She pushed her knee and screamed; likewise she pushed her ankle and screamed. Everywhere she touched made her scream.

The doctor said, 'You're not really a redhead, are you?

'Well, no' she said, 'I'm actually a blonde.'

'I thought so,' the doctor said, 'Your finger is broken.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night... It was her turn. She rolled the dice and she landed on Science & Nature. Her question was, 'If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name, can you hear it?' She thought for a time and then asked, 'Is it on or off?'
    Airport Limo Service Spring Hill, Brooksville, Citrus County FL
    http://gunnysairportlimo.com/tampa_a...ce_spring_hill

Nice. My favorite blonde joke:

Why did the blonde want to go to church so bad?

She heard there was a guy hung like this(open your hands to show the biggest fish you could catch).
    Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Limo Kings Limousine Service
    www.limokings.net

Q: Why don't blondes use vibrators?
    A: They chip thier teeth.

blonde jokes are always hilarious!!! absolutely cracked me up good these!!!
    A & J Limousine Service
    Toll Free: 1-877-550-7462
    Phone: (303) 696-0770
    Fax: (720) 457-3877
    Email: info@ajlimosvc.com

Three blonde's took a hike in the woods.They came across some tracks and the first blonde says"those are deer tracks".The second blonde says"no no those are fox tracks".Now the third blonde say"no you guys those are badger tracks".As they were arguing they got hit by a train.

A blonde walks into bar alone and left with clubs in a limo.
    Nick Groat
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Nick@BellaVitaLimos.com
    Bella Vita Limousines

Since this thread got necro-bumped, I would just like to comment that you guys really must have had fun around here in the older days.
    Mobile Personal Banker
    Wells Fargo

Homer, Alaska bound! Precision Executive Transportation Services LLCwww.precisiontransportationservices.comEmail: junehhan(at)precisiontransportationservices(dot)co mFind us on Facebook right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast View Post
    We did then we got to many people with stick in the ass.
    LOL too funny.

We did then we got to many people with stick in the ass.
    In my opinion, that is part of the problem with a lot of places these days as people are just becoming too PC. They are getting so PC that they can't even laugh anymore even though they know something is lighthearted and funny. BTW, how do you like using the BookingTool? I have been mulling through different reservation systems offered by different companies and am leaning towards that one based on the fact that it is the most cost efficient for a one man operation that will only have 1 other employee at first.
    Mobile Personal Banker
    Wells Fargo

Homer, Alaska bound! Precision Executive Transportation Services LLCwww.precisiontransportationservices.comEmail: junehhan(at)precisiontransportationservices(dot)co mFind us on Facebook right now!

Senior Member Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast's Avatar
    Palm Coast, Fl & Service Daytona, Ormond, Jacksonville, Orlando , St Augustine
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by junehhan View Post
    In my opinion, that is part of the problem with a lot of places these days as people are just becoming too PC. They are getting so PC that they can't even laugh anymore even though they know something is lighthearted and funny. BTW, how do you like using the Booking Tool? I have been mulling through different reservation systems offered by different companies and am leaning towards that one based on the fact that it is the most cost efficient for a one man operation that will only have 1 other employee at first.
    We love The Booking Tool. It takes some time to set up and get use to. But once it's all set it works great. We sleep and it books runs for us. Also Neil is great !! Any problems and he is on it right away. Even when my wife's blond dilemas he is there to save the day.

Senior Member Elegant Limousines of Palm Coast's Avatar
    Palm Coast, Fl & Service Daytona, Ormond, Jacksonville, Orlando , St Augustine
    Blog Entries

My problem with this place now is it seams everyone is looking for a fight. Life is too short.

My problem with this place now is it seams everyone is looking for a fight. Life is too short.
    That is pretty much everywhere these days. You are right that life is too short for that type of crap. I'm glad to hear that you really like the booking tool since that is likely the route I will go. It has the most reasonable price of the other reservation systems, and it appears to be simple enough for me to use as I hate really complicated pieces of software.
    Mobile Personal Banker
    Wells Fargo