Thread: Chicago Limousine Service Help

Default Chicago Limousine Service Help

I was using a company called Kelly's to work on my Limousines in the Chicago area. I just tried both numbers and they are out of service. Anyone know anyone in Illinois who would be good to do service work on Limousines? Thanks JImmy

I am looking for a good repair shop Dean. I'm not sure this is what they do ...but they might be able to lead me to a good repair shop. Just in case I need help working on the coach portion. I like to have somebody who is skilled in working on Limousines. Thanks

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

Barred, I really do not know of any "limousine" shop. K&M Transmissions in St. John, IN (Wicker Blvd) is the best with tranny and rearend work. Highland Body Shop in Highland, IN is a phenomenal auto body shop. Everything else we have worked on ourselves - my little brother is pretty good with the A/V and my cousin is an ex Ford tech. If you don't find a shop and need some help feel free to call me.
    Rich Rottier
    219.808.0976 | richrottier@gmail.com

I was looking to get my AC checked out ...but wanted someone experienced with Manex in the rear. Also looking for someone who can help if I have problems in the coach part . The a/c was something I wanted to get done before it gets too hot. I had a regular ac guy check and make sure I had the 5.8 lbs. But I wanted someone to check the rear units under the J seat to make sure they were working correctly.

Barred...

Do a search for Limo Lube, I think their number is 847-228-9320, They are located just north of I90 west of Ohare but I can't recall what town.

I've seen party-busses and an RV or two in their lot since it faces I90, I think they seem to be the ones to go to in the area if you need something done.

Hope this helps.....
    Thank you,

Dan @ Fusion Limos ~ Closed

Rich, I s there someone at your business that can check out the air on my 2005 Excursion if I needed. I am in Rantoul Illinois. That is just north of Champaign. Looks like about 80 miles or so. Thanks Also do you have any SUV's. Hows your AC if so?

Dan,Thanks for info. The place I was using was close to Ohare at Bensonville so it could possibly work. Thanks