Thread: Need Insurance

Hello Everyone,

I need insurance for 1 1994 Lincoln 120" stretch I just bought. There will be 2 Drivers. Both have clean records, one is 48 and the other driver is 20. We need Insurance ASAP as we want to get making money quickly. Please email me at Dishon9202@cs.com or call me at 816-918-1890 if you can help.

Thank You,
    Chris Brenner

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris B:
    Hello Everyone,

I need insurance for 1 1994 Lincoln 120" stretch I just bought. There will be 2 Drivers. Both have clean records, one is 48 and the other driver is 20. We need Insurance ASAP as we want to get making money quickly. Please email me at Dishon9202@cs.com or call me at 816-918-1890 if you can help.

Thank You,
    Chris Brenner<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chris insurance companies won't insure 20 year old drivers for hire. Also I'm told that the companies that insure limousine services aren't insuring new companies right now. Maybe you should have check this out first.

Wade Randolph

The 20yr old driver will NOT BE FOR HIRE! I should have made this clear earlier, he will drive the limouinse, but only between service shop and storage center.

thank You

It's not really going to make any difference. It is very improbable that the younger employee would be accepted, especially if his duties will require driving on public highways. His possible involvement in an accident, would expose you (and your insurer) to claims regardless of whether he was shuttling an out of service car for wash or service, or your #1 driver on a revenue service with passengers.

Karl Jones

The insurance companies have statistics for every age group of drivers and will go ballistic relative to certain age catagories.

Dean Schuler