Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which software is better: Corporate Car Online or Limo Any Where?

Question Which software is better: Corporate Car Online or Limo Any Where?

I am shopping around for some software and have narrowed my selection down to either CCO or LA.

Seems like a lot of companies are using LA now-a-days, but CCO looks pretty good too.

If you actually own either software, please share your comments.

Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries

I currently use CCO, and have never used Limo Anywhere. I have no complaints with CCO, they are easy to work with, I like that it's online and can access from anywhere and it's user friendly. Only complaint I would have is that their websites that are free when you buy the package are very limited in what you can do. Their templates for the websites are outdated.

I have used Limo Anywhere for about three years now with no complaints. You can access your system from any computer or smart phone, and they seem to introduce a useful new feature or upgrade at least yearly.

I think for small to medium sized operations it is a good choice, plus you can resell your license if you ever want to change systems. I pay $51 a month for the modules that I use, and I always make many times that just from the online booking module.

Quote Originally Posted by Salicete View Post
    I have used Limo Anywhere for about three years now with no complaints. You can access your system from any computer or smart phone, and they seem to introduce a useful new feature or upgrade at least yearly.

I think for small to medium sized operations it is a good choice, plus you can resell your license if you ever want to change systems. I pay $51 a month for the modules that I use, and I always make many times that just from the online booking module.
    I did not work with CCO but I would like to add that before buying a system you should consider the support, Lymoanywhere has an awesome support, almost instant response time, they are ready to assist with any request to make you happy, great support!
    Put Pimpin Kevin White in Jail, Abolishing the HCPTC.
    Moshe Leib

I use CCO and haven't had any problems with them. I will say that with Limo Anywhere, you can only access their website using Internet Explorer. That means that if you have an iPhone, which has Safari as its browser, no dice. You won't be able to use LA with the iPhone.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Tim you are not correct about that. I am on the new version using safari. The new limoanywhere is an absolute killer. I have owned programs that cost 10 times what this cost me. This new version is far superior to any of those. There are features on this version that I have only dreamed of. It is also open architecture which means other add on programs are being designed for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Randolph View Post
    Tim you are not correct about that. I am on the new version using safari. The new limoanywhere is an absolute killer. I have owned programs that cost 10 times what this cost me. This new version is far superior to any of those. There are features on this version that I have only dreamed of. It is also open architecture which means other add on programs are being designed for it.
    Well, when I tried using it less than a year ago, it wasn't compatible with Safari. It is about time they have caught up with the fact that there are other people that use browsers outside of the (insecure) IE browsers.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Yes Tim the new Version of thie software is being rolled out now (Last Few Months) to current customers. If I remember right it is based on the same programming language that Facebook uses, So when you update a reservation section it only updated that one section as opposed to sending an entire new page. Supposed to speed things up from what I hear. And not to confise people they always had a mobile version (scaled down of the full version) that worked on all phones it was just when you tried to view the regular version on your phone that it would not work on a smart phone.

Tim how does CCO send cofirmations and invoices? TEXT? HTML? PDF? DOC? Atachments or as an HTML email?
    Steve Walker ppvsteve@gmail.com

Blog Entries

I used ULS and now I am using LA. I prefer LA.

I agree w/ Moshe, LA's support is pretty outstanding. They have always helped me, even with issues after hours (weekends) they are F-A-S-T!

I looked @ the beta version of the new LA and it looks great. I am looking forward to being switched over to the new version soon!

Thanks everyone for your compliments and support! We truly appreciate it!

First, I'd like to clarify what we use in terms of technology in the new system, which by the way is being rolled to our customers as I am writing this message.

I noticed there was a comment about us using the same programming language as Facebook. It is in part true as we use AJAX and JavaScript to improve the user experience, but overall, Facebook is written in PHP and Limo Anywhere is written in ASP and ASP.NET. But this has no effect on whether you use a Mac, a PC or a Linux machine to access our system. It is all web-based and the latest release is 100% cross-platform and cross-browser compatible. You can use Firefox, Safari, Chrome and even Opera if you'd like. Internet Explorer is of course still an option, but it is now your personal choice rather than our requirement.

One of our competitors mentioned to our mutual prospective client that Linux servers are "superior" to what we use (Microsoft Windows with SQL Server 2008 Enterprise as the database servers). However, in reality, many enterprise class applications are written using Microsoft technologies and use Microsoft SQL Server databases. In fact, the largest e-commerce site on the net -- Dell.com -- uses Microsoft for everything. So does GoDaddy.com and a number of other very large websites and corporations. Linux and MySQL are obviously an incredible platform, but that's not what makes an application better or worse. Application design is the key here.

Our new release is hosted on a brand new hardware architecture which utilizes the latest technology and the most recent hardware. All the servers are load-balanced to allow for an automated distribution of available resources to users. The new release is also fully PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant which essentially makes our application more secure than some others available in the industry today. Without disclosing too much information (for obvious reasons), I will tell you that our application is protected by several layers of hardware and software firewalls with very strict rules and that credit card and some other confidential data is encrypted according to the PCI-DSS requirements. The SSL certificates we use have 256-bit encryption as opposed to 128-bit that has been the standard for a very long time.

If you were to compare every feature of our system to those of our competitors, you would see a tremendous difference.

Some of the unique features that you will not find anywhere else are:

- rate management system that allows operators to create over 140 different rate combinations
    - fully customizable user-specific dispatch grid where each user can select their grid colors, size, field order, etc.
    - a flexible driver payroll system where you can setup different payout rates by each line item individually (e.g. Per Hour- 20% of, Flat Rate - 18% of, Overtime - 15% of, Gratuity - 100%, etc)
    - mobile interface (LA Mobile)
    - offline data backup module (LA Local)
    - open API that allows third-party developers/companies to integrate with Limo Anywhere (e.g. Limos.com sending reservations to Limo Anywhere users) or you to design your own online reservation system
    - seven payment gateway provider integrations

- quote management system that allows you to keep track of all quote requests, respond to them with pre-set HTML templates and allow your customers to convert the quotes into reservations instantly by clicking on a link within your quote response
    - online reservation system with instant rate look-up and instant booking functionality
    - ability to upload files into the system to later include them in your emails (e.g. confirmations, quote responses, etc)

and many more.

Again, if you were to compare this side by side with another application, you would see why Limo Anywhere is #1.

Please feel free to contact me personally our any of our staff members with any questions.

Thanks,

Max Paltsev

Thanks for clarifying Max, I was SOL when I mixed up PHP and ASP but you correceted PDQ.
    Thanks for TCB TTYL ;-)

LA hands down. Simply compare quality of invoices, receipts, confirmation emails that people get and you will see for yourself.

If you want to take a look at the new LimoAnywhere platform here is a sample system with test data:

https://manage.mylimobiz.com/ and login using the following info:

Company ID: anywherelimo
    Username: admin
    Password: admin123

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steve W. View Post
    If you want to take a look at the new LimoAnywhere platform here is a sample system with test data:

https://manage.mylimobiz.com/ and login using the following info:

Company ID: anywherelimo
    Username: admin
    Password: admin123
    I must say, I am very impressed and a very big difference from CCO. It would take some getting used to but seems well worth the time.

Blog Entries

I have migrated to the new LA platform and I am enjoying it. It's easier & faster. Screens have all been standardized and tabbed much easier to get to where you want to go.

There are some kinks but every time I email support they work on whatever it is.