Thread: Fuel line replacement

Smile Fuel line replacement

I have noticed that the fuel line in my limo needs to be replaced/rerouted.

I did find some high quality fuel lines on Jegs. Can someone give me pointers on how it should be run under the vehicle ?

I would assume that it cannot be anywhere near the drive shaft

Any help or other pointers are much appreciated.

Thanks.

It needs to be replaced or rerouted? There's a difference. If it needs to be re-routed, why? If it needs to be replaced just run it the same route it is now. I would not spend more money for line that looks expensive. Go to NAPA and buy the same kind of fuel line that's there now. Get a brake line bender to bend your lines.

OK. I'll inspect the line a bit more carefully to see if it needs to be replaced or simply re-routed.
    Last edited by limo_n00b; March 25th, 2010 at 11:58 AM. Reason: errors

Why are you under the impression that they need to be rerouted? Once they are in place, there really shouldn't be a reason to chage their routing.

I was told by my mechanic is that the way they have to be routed but I would like to inspect it myself before I'll start going crazy with replacing/rerouting them.

Why do you think it needs to be re-routed? I've never seen a coachbuilder not properly route the fuel line. Who was the coachbuilder?
    Rick E.
    City Limousine Sales
    √XTS Livery Sedans√Escalade ESV Livery Package SUV's√Lincoln & Cadillac Limousines & Funeral Coaches by Federal Coach√GMC Professional Grade SUV's & 15 Passenger Vans√Cadillac & Buick Passenger Cars, Crossovers, and SUV's.

~Stupidity might be hereditary, but ignorance should be painful!~

www.citylimosales.com

Top Limo in LA that's definitely out of business for many good reasons.