Thread: party bus builders

Default party bus builders

Does anybody know any good party bus builders in cali that dont try to charge ridicolous prices and do good work?

what price range are you looking for? im sure most of these builders would cut you a good deal if you brought them a bus. ultimate custom coach in cali does some amazing buses. theres also a company in vegas that does some pretty nice buses http://www.lvlimobusbuilder.com/. what city in cali are you in?

Im in the san gabriel valley. Most companys I call wanna charge !2k just for the seating thats crzy. I wanna find somebody who really wants the work and could do good work. I called that place in las vegas they want to much money.

says they start at 25k for conversions. you must not realize how much materials and labor go into these buses, its very expensive. you might be able to hire someone who doesnt know what they're doing to do a half ass job on it for 10-15k. try posting an ad on craigslist and see what you can come up with.

Define ridiculous
    Dean Schuler

It would cost 2k just for materials to do seats then labor on top of that.If you can get seat's done for 2k i would jump on it.

Blog Entries

You could always go to a junk yard and buy a bunch of old van seats and bolt them in yourself. There is a Guy here in Michigan who does that and makes a lot of money with old school buses. Besides you really do not need anything fancy to when Alcohol is involved. Puke and stale beer just makes carpet stink for ever.

Blog Entries

I just bought a second brand new bus from Westwind Limousines. Although they are not in Cali, they do deliver and are selling thier buses at great prices with warranty and so on.

Has anyone purchased from Ultimate Custom Coach? Left them a message over the weekend and haven't heard back yet, but I did see a few reviews that didn't seem to good on their new buses, any feedback would be good to hear.
    Michael Niederst
    President
    NM Limousine, LTD dba NM Limo Co.
    21400 Lorain Road | Fairview Park, OH 44126
    P. (440) 319-8900 | F. (440) 331-8815

I have a 30 pax Gillig Phantom (95) that's in the Fresno, CA area and I want to turn it into a party bus. Does anyone know of a builder in that area?