Thread: Trade Shows

What type of seminars do you want to see at the Industry Trade Shows ? What don't you want to see ?

Dean Schuler
    Dean Schuler

Good question. I wonder why Ld and LCT haven't sent out a survey to subscribers asking?
    Tony Franzetti
    Marriton Limousine, Austin, TX
    Austin Limousine service, Austin airport service, austin bus charters
    http://www.marritonlimo.com

Probably because it would be a waste of effort and time. I don't think that you really get that at least LCT doesn't really care about what you want. They know what's best for you. Hopefully, LD is not the same way.

Senior Member Limo Padawan

Being new to this industry, I would like to see more appropriate key note speakers (especially at the upcoming show in the next few months). I still truly do not understand what baseball and football players have to do with the limousine industry other then the fact they take them to games or rent them for friends and family to watch them play (I did research certain past and present keynote speakers at upcoming/previous shows and fail to see any limousine business experience in their blood, correct me if I am mistaken).

To me, a keynote speaker is the featured speaker that has something in common with the industry or subject, kind of like Al Gore giving a speech in a politics class. Now, dont get me wrong, I am sure an athlete can talk about motivation and overcoming adversity, but what about limousine marketing (oh, we have yellow colored paper that cost over $1,000 for that, I forgot)? Wouldn't a rep from one of the largest companies be more appropriate, or a coach builder? I understand Lincoln and Cadillac give workshops and/or speeches - I think they definately would be more appropriate as a keynote speaker rather than a baseball player. Just my 2 cents.

Jim
    Jim

The best SHOW you will ever attend is the LIMOUSINE DIGEST SHOW...come to the SHOW and see for yourself....................

Dean Schuler
    Dean Schuler

Go www.limoshow.com to register...SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dean Schuler

Dean Schuler
    Dean Schuler

The Main Event this Fall is the Limo Digest Show. Go to www.limoshow.com and register now. See you there !!!!!!!

Dean Schuler
    Dean Schuler

Don't forget the marvellous SHOWS put on by the TLPA and the UMA. First Class !!!!!!!!!

Dean Schuler
    Dean Schuler

Just curious who else from this forum is going to be there in Atlantic City besides Dean and me....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dean Schuler:
    The Main Event this Fall is the Limo Digest Show. Go to http://www.limoshow.com and register now. See you there !!!!!!!

Dean Schuler<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Tony Franzetti
    Marriton Limousine, Austin, TX
    Austin Limousine service, Austin airport service, austin bus charters
    http://www.marritonlimo.com

Senior Member Limo Padawan

I'll be there along with my GM Director of Sales.

We'll also be bringing some other office staff down on a daily bases. It's great to give all staff a look at the industry on a large scale.

Matt Harrison
    AAA Guaranteed On-Time Limousine, Clinton NJ
    Matt Harrison
    AAA Guaranteed On-Time Limousine, Clinton NJ

I'm planning to go, but can never tell until the last minute.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TxLimoGuy:
    Just curious who else from this forum is going to be there in Atlantic City besides Dean and me....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dean Schuler:
    The Main Event this Fall is the Limo Digest Show. Go to http://www.limoshow.com and register now. See you there !!!!!!!

Dean Schuler<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

James H. Joseph
    Pegasus Chauffeured Motor Cars
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    jhj@pegasus-pittsburgh.com
    James H. Joseph
    Joseph Law Offices, P.C.
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    jhjoseph@joseph.law.pro