Thread: side chrome trim

Default side chrome trim

Some jerk kicked the side of the limo last night and now I need a new piece of chrome trim for a 120" Lincoln limo. It is the piece on the side of the vehicle on the stretch part. Any ideas on where to get it or what is actually called so my search is made easier? Makes me so upset that some people have to ruin something beautiful that is not theirs....thanks.
    Lenora Bowman

Johnny B's Limousine Service
    Charlotte, NC
    We have the only Pink Escalade Limo in the Carolinas!
    www.limojohnny.com

MTG might have the part you need. Have you looked at their catalog? They carry limo parts.

I know what you mean about people and their disrespect for the limos. They think the $$$ they spend for the evening gives them the right to do whatever. They wouldn't do that to their own vehicle, WHY?? do they think they can do that to yours? It never ceases to amaze me! They want a nice car, they want it clean, but they trash it by the night's end. ?????? Don't get it, never will.....

Kathy
    City Heat Limousine

Your search won't get any easier than this.. click this link and order away. And I don't know about you, but our contract states that the customer may be charged for any damages they do to our limos......

http://www.mtgparts.com/mm5/merchant...egory_Code=LTC

What you need is the Rocker Panel by the way...
    Last edited by LighthouseLimousine; February 28th, 2010 at 10:36 AM. Reason: clarification
    John Doggett
    Chauffeur

If it was a customer you should have his credit card on file, if it was just a drunk idiot then no such luck.

Hope the repair goes well

Limo envy.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

i bought this for my bus interior to cover the seams on the acrylic and stainless steel, but its meant for car trim. this was the best price i could find.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/3-4-T...item27afb14260

3/4" thick though? The rocker panel used on tc's is maybe 1/4" thick. And what they have on mtg is shaped to fit the car.
    John Doggett
    Chauffeur

Blog Entries

MTG has what you want, I have gotten parts from them in the past.

Thanks so much, I finally found it on MTG like everyone said. It was a random person in the ocean of people that were in town this weekend. Tried to convince clients not to go downtown, but they wanted too....they would not get out though! I appreciate the help guys!
    Lenora Bowman

Johnny B's Limousine Service
    Charlotte, NC
    We have the only Pink Escalade Limo in the Carolinas!
    www.limojohnny.com

Bad luck on that =[ good luck on finding it and getting it fixed though. That's the most common problem on repairs, not knowing what the part you need is called, and when you google search "thing on side of car" you probably wouldn't find it.