Thread: Wedding Hood ribbon

Default Wedding Hood ribbon

Hi Guys

Realized I lost my ribbons from last year and cant locate any on the internet. anyone know where i can get 3?

I'm curious about this myself
    John Doggett
    Chauffeur

I'd go to a local florist supply and buy a roll of ribbon the width you like and make my own. Or you could have a florist make a pretty bow for you if you don't know how to do them yourself. My mom was a florist and I spent lots of time making ribbons before major floral holiday.
    Kathy
    City Heat Limousine

You can buy a whole bolt of ribbon for less than that price and shipping... AND still have 5 yards to make the pretty full bow for the top of the hood ornament.
    AND shop locally. If you're not crafty enough to make the bow ( which are very simple to do once you get the hang of it), why not build a relationship with the local florist who may send some biz your way or allow you to leave your cards/brochures for their brides and have them make a few for you?
    Kathy
    City Heat Limousine

Thumbs up

Great advice Kathy. Thank you
    John Doggett
    Chauffeur

Interesting to see you are using English cars in your picture, the ribbons are too low on the windshield.

Go to your local fabric shop and after measuring the amount you need buy whatever length of satin 3inch wide ribbon.

Now to fix it use the interior visor hangers inside the car, that will keep your ribbons high. Leave a door open as you attach them and when you close the door they will be tight and not flap around.

Dick Hall

Hi Dick,

The picture is just a random google image picture I used for an example, nothing to do with me

I'll try a fablic store and a wedding supple store and let you know who produces the best results

Thanks for all the advice

I get mine from a Florist supply wholesaler who has a great variety of colours, Ivory is the most popular colour then white but we keep a stock of about 30 colours, have you tried Michael's for ribbon, I have got some there when in the U.S.Attachment 1507
    Myles Flood
    Limos for Less
    www.lflcs.com
    www.limosforless.ie
    Dublin's Award Winning Limousine Service.

Looks nice! Great advice, Kathy, I have mine made by a local florist!
    Lenora Bowman

Johnny B's Limousine Service
    Charlotte, NC
    We have the only Pink Escalade Limo in the Carolinas!
    www.limojohnny.com

Yeah, I suggest local florist also, building good business relations is always good. Send people to them, they send people to you.

And btw those 300s rims are definitely not attractive on those cars =|