Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Electronic Signatures On Contracts

the clients 5 day itinerary in AZ, and about 6 pages of emails explaining all the details of the booking.
    Yes Geoff emails between people are pretty commonly accepted in court as contracts or at least they help determine what was relly agreed to. I have even seen some cases won based on text messages. Always good to archive those emails just in case!

Glad you won!!
    Steve Walker ppvsteve@gmail.com

Thanks. Steve. Yeah, I love email technology. I can't imagine not having email, internet, and a cell phone. How did my parents do it all those years?
    Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Limo Kings Limousine Service
    www.limokings.net

I have seen some contracts with a space on the bottom for customers to just type in their name as a signature and then click on "I Agree" button. I think that work a lot better. Im thinking of implementing that idea.

Although I get the concept I found the website very hard to use to gather information about how I could easily apply this to my company.
    Tony Franzetti
    Marriton Limousine, Austin, TX
    Austin Limousine service, Austin airport service, austin bus charters
    http://www.marritonlimo.com

Just an Update to this Topic.

Buying a car in another state and sent the dealership a document to sign. Noticed Echo Sign had been purchased by Adobe. Having integration to peoples Acrobat pdf viewer and them being able to sign right from there that is big.
    http://www.echosign.com/

Anyone adopted an electronic signature platform for thier business?

We have been 100% digital signature for several months now for all retail jobs. Within a month we will be getting all in car signatures captured via tablet or smart phone.

I have been using echosign for just a bought a year and my clients love it for ease of use. For the mobile client who does not have access to a fax machine, it can all work thru the smartphone or tablet. Simple and easy.
    Excalibur Limousine Service

Lincoln TC 85" Stretch - Krystal 85R3
    Lincoln TC 120" Super Stretch - Krystal 120V5
    Lincoln Navigator 140" Stretch - Krystal
    Ford E450 Limo Coach - Krystal KK28

What service are you using Michael?

I am using echosign. Produce your contract with your booking software, print as a pdf document,upload to echosign,drop the input boxes where you need your client to fill in and send.
    Excalibur Limousine Service

Lincoln TC 85" Stretch - Krystal 85R3
    Lincoln TC 120" Super Stretch - Krystal 120V5
    Lincoln Navigator 140" Stretch - Krystal
    Ford E450 Limo Coach - Krystal KK28

It was great to stumble across this thread, as we've had a few issues recently with our "electronic signatures" both with our clients as well as some credit card companies. Have been trying to come up with a better way to get a confirmed signature on our reservations as to avoid this issue in the future and echosign sounds like it might be worthwhile to try out! Thanks for the heads up!
    CT Transportation Services - Limousines of Connecticut - Providing town car and limousine services around the tri-state area for over a decade. With luxury limousine services available for milestone events or basic transportation, special occasion limos are available as well as airport transportation in CT for services to JFK, LGA, EWR, and surrounding airports in the area.

I've been using Echo Sign for awhile now and it works great but sometimes when I email a contract to a customer and they are using an Ipad the info I typed in using Echo Sign isn't there. It's just blank. Do Apple products not support Echo Sign?

Quote Originally Posted by LGAL View Post
    I've been using Echo Sign for awhile now and it works great but sometimes when I email a contract to a customer and they are using an Ipad the info I typed in using Echo Sign isn't there. It's just blank. Do Apple products not support Echo Sign?
    EchoSign is an Adobe product and Apple and Adobe don't exactly play well with each other. I did notice that there is an iPad on the front page of the ES website, so I don't know for sure.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service