Thread: Time for a facelift...

Default Time for a facelift...

We put the white limo in the paint shop yesterday to get the hood, roof & vinyl top repainted. The black limo goes in next week for from bumpers, hood and some touch up paint.

Black limo is at the tint shop now getting retinted. White will go in next week.

I'm quite happy about this and just wanted to gloat a bit. lol

GEAUX SAINTS by the way! ! ! ! ! ! LOL
    John Doggett
    Chauffeur

Sounds good did you take b4 and after pics?

Have a lot of before pix.. none are real close ups of the bad areas, but will certainly take after shots also.
    John Doggett
    Chauffeur

Quote Originally Posted by LighthouseLimousine View Post
    We put the white limo in the paint shop yesterday to get the hood, roof & vinyl top repainted. The black limo goes in next week for from bumpers, hood and some touch up paint.

Black limo is at the tint shop now getting retinted. White will go in next week.

I'm quite happy about this and just wanted to gloat a bit. lol

GEAUX SAINTS by the way! ! ! ! ! ! LOL

Can you actually paint the vinyl top? I have a 2007 Chrysler 300 with only 11K miles on it which is in desperate need of either refinishing or replacing the vinyl top. It was a Florida Vehicle and is sun damaged.

Thanks

Blog Entries

I painted a top on a 1996 120" Lincoln once, lasted over a year before I sold it and it still looked fantastic. I used Dupli-Color Plastic Paint in spray cans.

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

My brother worked for a body shop for 8 years and said that vinyl top can be repainted. I would suggest taking it to a reputable body shop and ask them what you need.
    Rich Rottier
    219.808.0976 | richrottier@gmail.com

I need to send mines in shortly as well. First though I need to get this intake manifold squared away. When it rains it pours I tell ya. Mines needs the trunk (Clear coat flaking/peeling off),and a small rust spot about the size of a dime forming on the pass side repaired. I have a guy to take to for the paint but first I have to bend over and see how much the stealership is gonna charge me for the intake. Well it might not be the intake but I have a funny feeling that's what it is