Thank you in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Rich Rottier
    219.808.0976 | richrottier@gmail.com

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

business card, sorry
    Rich Rottier

Simple...yet still nice...are you going to have the front and back the same?

no sorry, the second one is just a little different - black phone # and bigger font email, website, and p.o. address.

Thanks
    Rich Rottier

Junior Member Limo Padawan Classic Elegance Limo's Avatar

Hey Rich, I like it, simple, yet classy and informative. looks good.
    Classic Elegance Limousine Service
    Ron Durst- owner/operator, High Point, NC
    www.classicelegancelimo.com

I used to be good with grammar, but with being out of school for many years I know I have lost much of it...any criticism on the wording?

Thank you!
    Rich Rottier

Junior Member Limo Padawan Classic Elegance Limo's Avatar

I didnt notice anything wrong, it all looks good to me.
    Classic Elegance Limousine Service
    Ron Durst- owner/operator, High Point, NC
    www.classicelegancelimo.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brandon1 View Post
    the gray and white on gray isnt the easiest to read.
    I agree, I would use more contrasting colors to make the text stand-out more. Maybe add some other colors in so it isn't all just Black/White/Grey.

What does globally based in Northern Indiana mean?
    Mat Newton.

Melbourne, Australia.

Three basic rules of web design : make it Google friendly, make it user friendly and make it attractive.

22 ways to improve your limousine website

Stretch Limo Melbourne

Rich I would get a version done with you name and company title, we use two versions of our business card one that I hand out with my details on it, for chamber of commerce& other networking events and one with just the company details, you card looks good but personally I would move the fleet details & events you cover to the back and add any facebook/ twitter addresses you have
    Myles Flood
    Limos for Less
    www.lflcs.com
    www.limosforless.ie
    Dublin's Award Winning Limousine Service.

I agree with Myles about putting some of the info on the back perhaps. I think the second one is better, contrast is easier to read.Perhaps putting your website info under the phone number a little larger? I like the simplicity of it!!
    Lenora Bowman

Johnny B's Limousine Service
    Charlotte, NC
    We have the only Pink Escalade Limo in the Carolinas!
    www.limojohnny.com

I also prefer the second one with the larger font. While I like the look of the grey box, I think that it is difficult to read with the white font. Maybe you could list the types of transportation along the top, center the logo, and do without the vehicle types, and have the contact information along the bottom.

Blog Entries

Adding a toll free number is also important, and getting a info@cedarlimo.com email account versus a yahoo account.

Thank you all for your comments and suggestions. This is exactly why I posted this - I do not have a marketing or graphic arts background so this is much appreciated. I'll respond to everyone in this post, and in the spirit of the Christmas season - everyone gets rep for contributing! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by brandon1 View Post
    the gray and white on gray isnt the easiest to read.
    I like the gray "Service Class Respect" because I think it looks simple and classy, kind of subtle - I will try darkening it up a little. I agree with the white on gray and am going to try lightening the gray box and try black text.

Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    I agree, I would use more contrasting colors to make the text stand-out more. Maybe add some other colors in so it isn't all just Black/White/Grey.
    I had tried a few other colors, but thought it took away from the logo - even though it could use some refining, we will probably wait a year or so to have a professional do that - in the mean time I really want to get the logo plastered in people's heads.

Quote Originally Posted by matjnewton View Post
    What does globally based in Northern Indiana mean?
    Fancy way of saying "based in Northern Indiana" (Indiana is a state in the US which we are based in).

Quote Originally Posted by DublinLimo View Post
    Rich I would get a version done with you name and company title, we use two versions of our business card one that I hand out with my details on it, for chamber of commerce& other networking events and one with just the company details, you card looks good but personally I would move the fleet details & events you cover to the back and add any facebook/ twitter addresses you have
    I really do not want to put anything on the back, we use the back for the chauffeur to put his/her cell # and also if while dropping the client off and they decide there is a last minute change to where they should meet the limo (after concert, etc.) the chauffeur can write this on the back or write his suggestion to them on the back and give it to them - makes for good scrap paper. Also, I believe it is cheaper to only have one side printed, but I could be mistaken. I really do not think Facebook is worth putting on a business card. I would rather they go to our site - we can but a Facebook address on other marketing materials - I just think this would take up too much room and we have so much more info on our website than on FB.

Quote Originally Posted by limojohnny View Post
    I agree with Myles about putting some of the info on the back perhaps. I think the second one is better, contrast is easier to read.Perhaps putting your website info under the phone number a little larger? I like the simplicity of it!!
    I am torn with putting the site under the phone #. It would help the site stand out more, but I like how it looks really clean as it is - I will try it out and get some more input.

Quote Originally Posted by Limo Insurance King View Post
    I also prefer the second one with the larger font. While I like the look of the grey box, I think that it is difficult to read with the white font. Maybe you could list the types of transportation along the top, center the logo, and do without the vehicle types, and have the contact information along the bottom.
    I like the gray box because it makes the card look like a square and I think it would catch people's attention when it is sitting surrounded by other companies cards where they are placed at other businesses. I will do a version without and get some input. The vehicle types I am torn on but think you are right. The reason I put these on there is because most of the companies in our market do not have sedans or SUV's. I feel that there are probably a lot of people in our area that drive themselves to the airport because they have experienced bad service over and over again and just gave up. My hope was to reel some of these in (which we have been doing pretty good at so far!). The downside is that we do not offer party / limo buses and do not foresee doing so in the near future, BUT it would be unwise to cut off a potential market. I have brought some clients in when they called looking for a party bus and after consulting with them turned them over to a couple of limousines. I suppose it would be better to get rid of the vehicle types as "airport transfers" alone should be enough to attract the sedan crowd.

Thank you again for the help - anything else please feel free to post. You will not hurt my feelings - I posted the cards on here for criticism, not praise!

Thank you!
    Rich Rottier