Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LimoAnywhere Users

I would like this to be not only a credit card payment receipt but genral payment receipt also. Should it be cash, check or credit card. It only sends this type of receipt via email and only with credit cards.

Actually Wade I find it sends it with any payment method as long as you have some payment in either one of the boxes:

Credit Card Pmts
    Cash/Check Pmts

And you can even do partial payments as well like when you get a deposit it will show there.

You can also put in a payment type of cash and have an amount of 0.00 (Zero) and that will still count as a payment and allow you to send a reciept. Of course if they still owe the full amount should probably be converting that into a invoice if not a credit card transaction just to keep track if it in the invoicing section.

But you are right on the print out of them you can only send via email. One thing I had to coach many customers on when getting emailed reciepts and invoices from us is turning off thier headers and footers in Outlook so all that extra crap did not print out when they wanted to print out our reciepts. Once you turn it all off on your own system you can just send the reciept to yourself and print from outlook if you need to send a hard copy to someone. Extra step for sure but I think I had cause to do this 2 to 3 times in a year. Everyone else wanted them via email.

Also another thing I like about the HTML reciepts generated is I could send the customers reciept to myself click of forward then add any notes to it that I needed then send to the customer. We had switched to oddessey for a while and you could only add lines at the top of the email. Not as elegant!

Using this send to yourself method you can also include the payment details from the "Payment History" link that includes more detail like check number (thats one thing I wish showed up on the main payment reciept) I would include an example but this board is messing up the HTML . I can send you an example via email if you want, let me know.
    Steve Walker ppvsteve@gmail.com

Steve thank you for the advice. I do like the idea of sending it to myself first to add any notes that I want. Max asked me this summer what other features I would like added to the program. I only had three items that I thought were important. They were:

1. Ability to color the vehicle type in the dispatch screen.
    2. Ability to add a note when sending receipts or confirmations.
    3. Ride or transportation receipt.

I find the program is pretty good as it is but thought these features were or should be a necessity for any good operator. He has notified me that all three will be implimented shortly.

I personally liked the note feature in Odyssey. It was one of my favorite features.

Hello Wade and the rest of the thread participants!

As you may or may not know, we at Limo Anywhere have been working days and nights getting our new release ready for deployment and I have not been active on this forum.

For those of you who are not familiar with Limo Anywhere, we have a number of options that allow you to send your customers information about the ride (aka reservation). And in my opinion the difference between a "Ride Receipt", a "Reservation Confirmation" and a "Payment Receipt" was in terminology. However, Wade and I had exchanged a number of emails since he first suggested this feature and he was able to send me an example of what he had in mind. We really just didn't understand what was being requested. Wade has been a great help in our re-development project and we thank him for it!

TxLimoGuy: We do not ignore our customers' requests. Nor do we give them runarounds. In fact, this new release features over 160 suggestions sent to us by our customers, with more to come later this year. Our old release was "frozen" in January of last year and we concentrated solely on the new release which is being rolled out to our customers as I am writing this message. We could not continue to enhance the old version - we would never be able to catch up.

BirmLimo: I am sorry to hear that this misunderstanding had steered you away from Limo Anywhere. From what I understand your license will expire at the end of 2010 and it would be great if you could take a look at our system again and see what it has to offer. At its full capacity this time.

The new release offers a number of features exclusive to Limo Anywhere. We are currently the only software provider that has an open API, which for example, allowed Limos.com to integrate with us and send users of Limo Anywhere reservation requests through their 1-Click Reservation program. The API can also allow those who wish to build their own online reservation systems from scratch, integrate with the Limo Anywhere back-end. We obviously provide our own (which we rebuilt completely by the way), but if you wanted to go all out and customize yours, you have the option to do it.

We also integrated with GGA TranspoNet, are integrating with several GPS providers (InSight USA, Enterprise GPS and Teletrac for now) and have seven payment gateway providers to choose from.

If you have not seen Limo Anywhere in action yet (or if it's been more than two months since you've seen it), there is a lot more to it than I can describe in this thread. I encourage you to request a free demo and see it first-hand. After all, we did not get to be the largest software provider in the industry with over 1900 active customers in 24 countries by selling software that doesn't work.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to post them here or send me a private message.

Thanks,

Max
    Limousine Software for Small to Mid-Size Operators. Visit LimoAnywhere.com to request your free demo today!