Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LimoAnywhere Users

Default LimoAnywhere Users

Have any of you LimoAnywhere users requested that a professional receipt be added to the program. This is the only limo program that I have seen that does not offer a professional looking ride receipt for the clients. I have asked for this since June and they say they are working on it. I find it almost insane that nobody else has asked for this. Am I the only user doing corporate business on this program? Max acts like I am the only one that has asked for this. It would only take a report writer a few minutes to add this to the program but they seem to act like I am coming from Mars with the request. Max asked me to send my clients the customer trip sheet but that is not a reciept. If you look at any of the other programs they all have receipts after the ride to send the clients. It is not in the beta update that I have seen so I guess they think it is not important to send you clients a professional looking end of ride receipt.

We have also requested it Wade. We were told that it should be in one of the updates along with LA running on Macs. We are currently going through a different program to provide a receipt that looks like it would come from a company that provides luxury transportation.

Blog Entries

Hmm, I didn't know that. I have to provide receipts monthly to my accounts and the business travelers ALWAYS want a receipt.

I am still setting up LA and intend to go live on January 1st but this will definately pose a problem. I want an all on one solution that is why I switched. I don't want to do 5 things for 5 different tasks.

Jim I want to clarify this. I am talking about a receipt and not an invoice. Normally clients want receipts after they pay for rides. They can get an email copy of the credit card charge but it is very brief and does not have all the neccessary details. Most clients want something that clearly states Receipt on the top and shows trip details and payment information. For some reason unknown to me LimoAnywhere does not think this should be a priority. This is why I specifically asked if anyone else was doing corporate work with the program.

Blog Entries

Well I use ULS right now and I have the option to print/email a receipt.

I am in the process of switching to LA and this is bad Ju-Ju - that means I'll have to go outside the program just to create a receipt for my corporate accounts - this is something I am trying to avoid with software!

It's not just corporate accounts, retail customers like receipts too.

Hopefully they will fix this -- and soon!

The receipts I print from ULS now have clearly "Reservation Receipt" across the top and show all the trip info, payment info (with all but last 4 #'s on credit card xxx'd out, etc.

Jim

I just send a paid receipt after I settle ?
    "Girls might be able to fake orgasams, but men can fake whole relationships"

www.limoservicedenver.com

Denver not the same thing. I want a ride or transportation receipt. Not a credit card payment receipt.

Ohh i see!!!
    "Girls might be able to fake orgasams, but men can fake whole relationships"

www.limoservicedenver.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Randolph View Post
    Denver not the same thing. I want a ride or transportation receipt. Not a credit card payment receipt.
    Corporate Car Online has this. I would think that would be a no-brainer for Limo Anywhere!

Yes you would think. So does Limowiz, Fasttrak, Livery Coach, Odyssey etc.

Senior Member Cedar Mill Limousine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Randolph View Post
    For some reason unknown to me LimoAnywhere does not think this should be a priority. This is why I specifically asked if anyone else was doing corporate work with the program.
    If you are looking for people to come out so that LA will understand the need, I can say that we do not use livery software yet (just regular accounting software). I can confidently say that within 2 years we will be looking for livery software and this would be a priority in our decision.
    Rich Rottier
    219.808.0976 | richrottier@gmail.com

There is no way I would consider switching to LimoAnywhere without a receipt.

The non-chalance in understanding and addressing Wade's concern in a timely manner is also highly troubling.

How can a software provider not understand and agree that this is a critical missing basic functionality? Sounds like Wade has just been getting the run around for months! Need time to fix it? OK. Then communicate a plan. Don't act like a limo company owner is crazy for asking for a basic requirement of limo software.
    Tony Franzetti
    Marriton Limousine, Austin, TX
    Austin Limousine service, Austin airport service, austin bus charters
    http://www.marritonlimo.com

That is just plain crazy. Thank you for pointing that out. I have been in talks with LA and was considering the move. I just renewed with FT.

If FT did not have a program that automatically sent a receipt out after the job is closed out, I wouldnt even consider it.

Even with that automated feature, we get a dozen calls or emails per week for receipts, due to them not getting them or losing them.

How can anyone not understand that employees that travel have to have rececipts for their T&E reports that have to be turned in weekly. Some T&E reports are tied directly to AMEX and have to be justified right away or they get stuck with the bill.

I couldnt imagine having to manually send out 600 + reciepts per month.

Mike when you charge a credit card it sends a brief credit card payment receipt but it is not a ride receipt. I am still blown away that after all these years they have not added one. The program is so much more advanced in many other ways and I am baffled at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim30 View Post
    Well I use ULS right now and I have the option to print/email a receipt.

I am in the process of switching to LA and this is bad Ju-Ju - that means I'll have to go outside the program just to create a receipt for my corporate accounts - this is something I am trying to avoid with software!

It's not just corporate accounts, retail customers like receipts too.

Hopefully they will fix this -- and soon!

The receipts I print from ULS now have clearly "Reservation Receipt" across the top and show all the trip info, payment info (with all but last 4 #'s on credit card xxx'd out, etc.

Jim
    Should have stayed w/ULS, I know you have had problems with them Jim, and you are clearly ahead of me in the technology dept, but since I have been w/ULS I haven't had any majoe issues, and Robin, Stephanie or Crystal have always been there to help me with any questions/situations
    Mark Sutliffe, Owner
    Finger Lakes Limousine & Coach

www.fingerlakeslimo.com
    mark@fingerlakeslimo.com