Thread: 17 hour leads from LDC

Default 17 hour leads from LDC

To the LDC staff, I have been getting quite a few leads for 14-17 hours, which I am sure are in error due to AM/PM confusion on the part of the customer when selecting their times.

I know there used to be a warning message to them from LDC about confirming the duration of time was correct, which theoretically would help minimize this problem if the customer actually takes the time to pay attention.

Is this still in place on limos.com, and secondly (maybe more importantly) is it in place across the secondary vendor platforms limos.com is starting to work with such as citysearch, David's Bridal etc.
    Tony Franzetti
    Marriton Limousine, Austin, TX
    Austin Limousine service, Austin airport service, austin bus charters
    http://www.marritonlimo.com

Quote Originally Posted by TxLimoGuy View Post
    To the LDC staff, I have been getting quite a few leads for 14-17 hours, which I am sure are in error due to AM/PM confusion on the part of the customer when selecting their times.

I know there used to be a warning message to them from LDC about confirming the duration of time was correct, which theoretically would help minimize this problem if the customer actually takes the time to pay attention.

Is this still in place on limos.com, and secondly (maybe more importantly) is it in place across the secondary vendor platforms limos.com is starting to work with such as citysearch, David's Bridal etc.
    Tony - thx for this - we do have a pop up if the customer selects an extended ride time and the customer must confirm the ride duration. But you bring up a good point re our other sites - we'll look at this right away. Please send suggestions like this to operatorsupport@limos.com which is our queue for service issues which will be logged and resolved - we rarely monitor the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Please send suggestions like this to operatorsupport@limos.com which is our queue for service issues which will be logged and resolved - we rarely monitor the forum.
    Noted. Thanks.
    Tony Franzetti

Could someone from Operator Support acknowledge receipt of the messages we send to that box within 24 hours?

I do not know if the mailbox is full, if my messages are being received, if the messages are being acted on, etc.

Have sent 4 emails since the 18th without a response. I guess I post on here b/c I get a faster answer.

Thanks.
    Tony Franzetti