Thread: i need a little help in nj

posted April 21, 2004 11:40 PM
    i work for a a limo co i drive a 30 pass limo bus what should i make an hour also they say that the gratuities goto the person who sold the trip most of the time i end of getting a tip at the end but still i think that should come to me let me know what i should be making an hour please e mail me with what you think i should be making bigriggin2003@yahoo.com

Gratuities go to the person who sold the trip? There's one I haven't heard before. My, my the lengths some owners will go to in ripping off one of their most important employees...
    Tony Franzetti
    Marriton Limousine, Austin, TX
    Austin Limousine service, Austin airport service, austin bus charters
    http://www.marritonlimo.com

Probably tells his employees they are Independent Contractors too so he don't have to pay FICA,FUTA and Comp. How much do you want to bet that the Guy who sold the trip is the owner?
    David E. Merrill

interesting post by Steve in the other folder. I hate it when people post the same question in multiple folders. Let's kill this thread.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TxLimoGuy:
    Gratuities go to the person who sold the trip? There's one I haven't heard before. My, my the lengths some owners will go to in ripping off one of their most important employees... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Tony Franzetti
    Marriton Limousine, Austin, TX
    Austin Limousine service, Austin airport service, austin bus charters
    http://www.marritonlimo.com