Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our new Hot Tub Party Bus!

Default Our new Hot Tub Party Bus!

Hey guys check out our new Hot Tub Party Bus! This is one of 16 of our limos. Its not for weddings or ovbiously corporate people, for those people we have 15 other limos and unstretched cars. But bachelor parties, bachelorette parties, night out on the the town and bar crawls love this kind of party bus! Initial reactions from people that have seen it say "thats the coolest bus I've ever seen!" and we're the only one around our area with a hot tub! I think alot of guys will rent out the bus just to "try" to get women in the hot tub lol The ceiling is painted with Blue Man Group exclusive paint and glows under black light. We got about a list of 15 things we're gonna add/improve to it including a stripper pole. Theres separate holding tanks that hold 110 extra gallons of water when you need more or when you want to drive with the hot tub only half full. Also the hot tub is heated from engine coolant hoses transfering heat to the hot tub, so it takes no power to heat it.There are alot of hidden drain holes so when some water spills out its no big deal it gets drained out right away.

Also I got the coolest new domain name for it too gonna put it right on the side of the bus www.HotTubLimo.com

Theres a cool video to watch on either website with girls in the hot tub I dont know how to embed the video in this forum and the youtube bb code isnt turned on.

Whatcha guys think?
    Last edited by First Class Limos; November 8th, 2009 at 12:51 AM.
    I offer Search engine optimization for Limo Companies. Our main limo website has had over 9.6 million hits. Some of my clients: Party Bus for sale www.FirstClassLimos.net Rome Tours Tours in Rome Limo Service Philadelphia www.PartyBusToledo.com

Call us at 1-888-51-LIMOS (54667) For referral work in Cleveland Ohio, Columbus, Toledo, & Pittsburgh PA and all cities inbetween - over 14,000+ customers and counting!

I think it's great. Like you said, it's for the party crowd, and it looks like a lot of fun and will be talked about a lot.
    Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Limo Kings Limousine Service
    www.limokings.net

Junior Member Limo Padawan

looks pretty cool. We just finished our Party Bus

Had to add the Hid's

Senior Member Limo Padawan vipentertainment's Avatar

PSL, that bus looks great!
    Chad Ingwersen
    VIP Transportation
    www.viptransportation1.com

Senior Member Limo Padawan vipentertainment's Avatar

first class, i saw that listed on ebay, have fnun with the bikini's, i mean parties.
    Chad Ingwersen
    VIP Transportation
    www.viptransportation1.com

Yea 1st Class saw it on ebay....did you get a good buy on it? Looks great!

How do you keep the water from spilling everywhere? I would think its a nightmare to clean after a party
    "Girls might be able to fake orgasams, but men can fake whole relationships"

www.limoservicedenver.com

Was going to have a hottub in the bed of our EXT stretch when built, but researched codes and found its illegal to have water in while driving. Also, no way to heat water so could only be used while parked and cold water. Not much fun. I think this is a better set up. You will get a ton of attention from the party crowd. Probably enough to offset any violations you may get. Hey, if you can charge enough to pay fines and make profit, I would keep renting it out.

First Class ,
    This could be the start of a lot of headaches for you.
    Health code violations , DOT violations , EPA violations
    from dischargeing waste water from the tub after it been used
    as a bathroom by the party crowd.

Not mention insurance claims from injuries when clients fall
    into the tub while the bus is in motion.

Also claims for clients health problems after they swallow the tub water while intoxicated.

It looks & sounds very cool but in the long run it could cost you more than what you make.

You had better do a lot of reasearch with your insurance co, DOT, Health dept, EPA,
    before putting this in service.

Blog Entries

I agree, it looks awesome and fun but I'd hate to be the owner of it.

PSL, yer makin me look bad over here.

I highly doubt PSL made that. Thats a build from a professionl builder for $100,000 ++

The water is drained after every run simply by flicking a switch by the driver. So its new water for every group. We're going to put very little clorine in there because its simply new water after every run. The water doesnt move around that much. Its not gonna jump in your mouth! Even if a little does, its no different than in a pool, you dont die from it or contact the EPA. When was the last time you guys went swimming and then contacted the EPA afterwards for swallowing water?

We're gonna have to try out a few things. But I'm thinking we're gonna drive with about 60% of the water full. Then when people get in there its about 75% full. I think 75% full is about as high as we want to go. We're gonna set it up with the tanks so we can add or subtract water easily when we need it. When water spills it, it just goes out through drain holes.

I'm hoping like Geoff said that it creates alot of buzz with the night out crowd.
    Last edited by First Class Limos; November 8th, 2009 at 12:33 PM.
    I offer Search engine optimization for Limo Companies. Our main limo website has had over 9.6 million hits. Some of my clients: Party Bus for sale www.FirstClassLimos.net Rome Tours Tours in Rome Limo Service Philadelphia www.PartyBusToledo.com

Call us at 1-888-51-LIMOS (54667) For referral work in Cleveland Ohio, Columbus, Toledo, & Pittsburgh PA and all cities inbetween - over 14,000+ customers and counting!

Thumbs up Awesome!

I think that this is awesome and I salute your entrepreneur spirit, you donít find it in this country anymore! Go ahead and let them come with regulations and BS, you will get more free advertisement fighting them then anything else, believe me, I know, Good luck!
    Put Pimpin Kevin White in Jail, Abolishing the HCPTC.
    Moshe Leib

I saw a bus like PSL on craigslist saying that they will built if for you....I think the cost was like $40,000.00

Limo's by Moonlight stretch all of our fleet.

Here's our H2 with a cuzzie out back