Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fragrance

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Levine View Post
    Sal, you're a lucky man. But most vehicles get a certain smell to them after having so much alcohol(not to mention puke, oops I did) spilled in them. It doesn't matter how many times you steam clean the carpets and detail everything you can. But stick to your method as long as it works and has it's own pleasant smell.

This is where renting an ozone machine once a year during a slow part of the week would be beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Levine View Post
    As far as alcohol, if they really want to drink, they're gonna drink. Due dilligence of searching can only do so much.
    Every year at for the Kentucky Oaks & Derby we bring a bottle of wine and bourbon in with us and no it's not the in-field. But it's always fun to see how we are going to get it in each year because the security gets wiser and wiser!

Quote Originally Posted by Limo Insurance King View Post
    Every year at for the Kentucky Oaks & Derby we bring a bottle of wine and bourbon in with us and no it's not the in-field. But it's always fun to see how we are going to get it in each year because the security gets wiser and wiser!
    My buddy is a season ticket holder for a huge hockey team in a huge town. H tells me how funny it is that when he goes to the game, he(and all his friends) smuggles a broken up 6 pack of beer around his waste under his jersey. Security never checks because there are so many people wearing jerseys that he fits in as the norm. But they check all the women's purses. It's not that hard.

I also have clients that sneak alcohol into the del mar race track every season, but I can't reveal their secret.
    Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Limo Kings Limousine Service
    www.limokings.net