Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone heard of Yext?

Testing 1-2-3. (Sorry, just testing the CMS/Comment bridge)

Yes. I've been using them for few months now. They provide a detail report of who called and location of the caller on a map. From what they told me, their system is able to analyze calls so you only get charged if you take the call. Example, if you are an airport sedan service and the caller asks for a stretch, you say you do not provide that service, you will not be charged for the call. Its doesn't keep us very busy but we get some trips.

Quote Originally Posted by fortislimo View Post
    Yes. I've been using them for few months now. They provide a detail report of who called and location of the caller on a map. From what they told me, their system is able to analyze calls so you only get charged if you take the call. Example, if you are an airport sedan service and the caller asks for a stretch, you say you do not provide that service, you will not be charged for the call. Its doesn't keep us very busy but we get some trips.

Funny how this is your first post. Probably a troll just trying to promote yext especially because this thread is 7 months old and its been several months since the last post. So go away. Nobody here likes yext.
    I offer Search engine optimization for Limo Companies. Our main limo website has had over 9.6 million hits. Some of my clients: www.FirstClassLimos.net Rome Tours Tours in Rome Limo Service Philadelphia www.PartyBusToledo.com

Call us at 1-888-51-LIMOS (54667) For referral work in Cleveland Ohio, Columbus, Toledo, & Pittsburgh PA and all cities in between - over 15,000+ customers and counting!

Quote Originally Posted by First Class Limos View Post
    Funny how this is your first post. Probably a troll just trying to promote yext especially because this thread is 7 months old and its been several months since the last post. So go away. Nobody here likes yext.
    Especially since he's from Jersey, where Yext is.
    Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Limo Kings Limousine Service
    www.limokings.net

And Fortis Riders is NOT in New Jersey but a respected name in the industry. Yup, I smell a dirty little rat.....
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

Blog Entries

Default never heard of them

yes $4 is way too much for a lead

It appears these clowns are back. I got a call today from "Brandon" who said he was a "director" with "Yext Car Service." He said that yext had work to send my way. When I said I had no interest in working with them, he immediately replied with how he didn't want to sell me anything and wanted to know what I did for marketing. I replied to his question about marketing with "I don't discuss my marketing strategies with those outside of my organization." Brandon then said that he was in my organization. "Oh, really? I'm pretty sure you are NOT employed by Boulevard Limousine." He then corrected himself and said he was in the same industry, not organization. Again, I told him I had no interest in doing business with "Yext Car Service."

I guess these clowns don't learn. And for the record, they are still not a car service.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Default Clowns

4 CALLS From the "Yext Car Service" yesterday.

More like the biggest Joke of the year!( for our industry)

For $8 Bucks a call (or whatever their crack-ass price is) I can make your phone ring...no doubt...the trick is making it ring and not spending $8 per phone call.

Egg is on their face....we all know yext is garbage.

Seriously $4-$8 a call??? WTFFFFF

Blog Entries

Same deal here. Seems like they are using the forum to call everyone. Oh, and it's $12 per call!!! I told him to give me a month free to test his "new quality customers" and it was a no go! Haha called again yesterday and I told him to go fly a kite!!!

Oh yea, and my guy was Ben Flemming, the "National Director" of Yext car service. haha, right!

Blog Entries

Me too, a Yext character left a VM on my phone. Must be trolling the boards here. They really need to stop trying to rip our industry off and go fly a kite.

Yea they've called for me the last 2 days. If your reading this, dont waste your time calling me.
    I offer Search engine optimization for Limo Companies. Our main limo website has had over 9.6 million hits. Some of my clients: www.FirstClassLimos.net Rome Tours Tours in Rome Limo Service Philadelphia www.PartyBusToledo.com

Call us at 1-888-51-LIMOS (54667) For referral work in Cleveland Ohio, Columbus, Toledo, & Pittsburgh PA and all cities in between - over 15,000+ customers and counting!

Blog Entries

$12 per call......hahahahahah I can't get over it.

If I could get $12 per call that comes in I would sell my limo business and just sell leads.

Blog Entries

I also will not be your YEXT victim
    Badger State Limousine Service
    "When nothing less than perfection will do"
    (414)-GO-GO-RED (414)-464-6733
    www. BADGERSTATELIMO.com

http://www.Badgerstatelimo.com
    http://www.MILWAUKEEWISCONSINLIMO.com

If you have really high quality calls you will probably book 1 out of 25 calls. My numbers might be a little better since I have prices listed on my website and I filter out some of the useless calls. Going off those #'s (this is being generous, I'm sure the yext calls arent as good) then you would be paying $300 per booking. I think thats ridiculous. I have several websites that I sell the phone call traffic on and I only charge $3 per call.