Thread: Your Kansas City Affiliate

Default Your Kansas City Affiliate

Some of you may know, others may not, but I did add to my fleet earlier this year. In addition to the Black 2007 ECB Icon 120" stretch I also have a Black 2006 Lincoln Town Car Sedan.

For anyone with travelers traveling to Kansas City, I service Kansas City, Lawrence KS, Topeka KS, St. Joseph MO, Atchison KS, and have completed trips for people going to Council Bluffs IA (Omaha Metro) and Manhattan KS as well as rural areas in Kansas, Nebraska, and Missouri. Columbia MO, St. Louis MO, Springfield MO, Branson MO, Topeka KS, Lawrence KS, Wichita KS, St. Joseph MO, Atchison KS, Hayes KS, Emporia KS, Council Bluffs IA, Omaha NE, Lincoln NE, Des Moines IA are areas that I can service for customers traveling to/from Kansas City for meetings and the like.

My rates are comparable, often a little less, to the big dogs in Kansas City, and I do give affiliates a discount. All flights are greeted at the gate with a sign with your company's name (and logo if provided) on it. Chilled bottled water, daily newspaper, granola bar snack are provided as well as any other items you may request so that I can best represent your company in Kansas City.

Thank you for you consideration of using Boulevard Limousine as your affiliate in Kansas City. It would be an honor to be your affiliate in Kansas City for any travelers you may have.

Telephone is 913.712.8375 or 888.801.9743.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

i just had a guy yesterday who went to omaha. i will call him and see if he needs a run to the airport. i didnt know you served that area also.
    President
    Charles A. Kuritz
    Westfield Limousine Service Inc.
    www.westfieldlimo.com
    ckuritz@westfieldlimo.com

Quote Originally Posted by wflimonj View Post
    i just had a guy yesterday who went to omaha. i will call him and see if he needs a run to the airport. i didnt know you served that area also.
    I provide service between Kansas City and Omaha, not in Omaha exclusively. For instance, I had someone who had a business meeting in Council Bluffs IA but it saved him some money, time, and a flight stop by flying into Kansas City versus Omaha because there are more flights into Kansas City than into Omaha. If he were coming to Kansas City from Omaha, I would be all over it.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Very true. My favorite comedian is heading to kansas city in october or november. I really want to go but I'm scared of airplanes.
    President
    Charles A. Kuritz
    Westfield Limousine Service Inc.
    www.westfieldlimo.com
    ckuritz@westfieldlimo.com