Thread: Bend it like a Jag

Default Bend it like a Jag

My world of values and beliefs has been shaken last night. I needed to share this, and my girlfriend can't understand me much...I thought I saw a Jag strolling by yesterday. Rainy as it was last night, couldn't see much of it, just a good look at the front, seemed liek a Jag. Youtubed newJag London and I think I've now got a lead:
    Just had the time to watch a bit more of those vids and I understand that the're taking luxury to the next level, and the next level, and the next... Bend it like a Jag.
    Last edited by LimoLife; August 7th, 2009 at 06:41 AM.

So you have a hard-on for Jaguars... OK, I think we get it.
    Last edited by Karl; August 7th, 2009 at 10:57 PM.
    Karl Jones

Bend it like a jag, what the hell does that mean? Is this some sexual fetish you have?

Quote Originally Posted by J.Scott View Post
    Bend it like a jag, what the hell does that mean? Is this some sexual fetish you have?
    Thank you! I was wondering the same thing but too chicken shit to ask the question. I thought it was some "hip" comment and since I am only 26, I thought that I should know the lingo. When I first viewed this thread, I was expecting to see a video of a Jag being wrapped around a telephone pole or something like that because the driver couldn't control the car.

Even with all that said, I still don't understand this thread. How are your values and beliefs being shaken? Are you surprised Tata Motors can build something like this? It is just a car...and to me, it looks like a sports car and not a luxury car. I am not sure this car has a place in this industry, but that is just my opinion.

Now go change your shorts.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Haha. Indeed guys. Yeap, it does sounds like a bit of a fetish, doesn't it? think it sounded better in my troubled head. I'll be trying to get professional help .

Junior Member Limo Padawan hollywood monster's Avatar
    I live on the east coast, soon to relocate to Los Angeles

I too have been in love with jaguars, I owned an xj6 when I was 19. BUT, I think aside from the luxury of the cars, jaguar is a falling brand to me, the new styling is not remaining classic, and the quality is shit. Just my opinion

Talking Car Terms

That is an ancient car design term...

Quote Originally Posted by J.Scott View Post
    Dean Schuler