Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HID Headlight Review - Upgrade...

Blog Entries

I have been told that my Infiniti Q45 has the brightest stock from the factory lights in the world, I don't know about all that but they are pretty cool looking
    Attached Images Attached Images

Junior Member Limo Padawan goodinblack's Avatar

First Class Limos, Where did you get the Quad core LEDS from?
    United Limousine
    Serving Greater Charlotte
    www.charlotteblackcar.com

Quote Originally Posted by goodinblack View Post
    First Class Limos, Where did you get the Quad core LEDS from?
    I had one custom made from cpf forums was about $200 thats 2000+ lumens.

I suggest getting the aurora p7 quad core LED http://www.wholesaletip.com/index.ph...oduct_id=14451 with 18650 batteries protected from trustfire. Its one of the brightest LED flashlights you can get for the money. You can find some HID flashlights that are brighter but if you drop it one time it can bust the bulb , theyre fragile in HID.
    I offer Search engine optimization for Limo Companies. Our main limo website has had over 9.6 million hits. Some of my clients: www.FirstClassLimos.net Rome Tours Tours in Rome Limo Service Philadelphia www.PartyBusToledo.com

Call us at 1-888-51-LIMOS (54667) For referral work in Cleveland Ohio, Columbus, Toledo, & Pittsburgh PA and all cities in between - over 15,000+ customers and counting!

Default have spare bulbs

You defintely want to get yourself some spare bulbs. In my experience they burn out a bit faster than normal bulbs, and finding real HID bulbs (not the blue film coated halogen/xenon bulbs) is a bit harder if you are pressed for time.

They recommend you change the bulbs in pairs btw, because the temp colors don't always match if not paired from factory.
    Pinnacle Limousine MFG

www.pinnaclelimo.US

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle View Post
    You defintely want to get yourself some spare bulbs. In my experience they burn out a bit faster than normal bulbs, and finding real HID bulbs (not the blue film coated halogen/xenon bulbs) is a bit harder if you are pressed for time.

They recommend you change the bulbs in pairs btw, because the temp colors don't always match if not paired from factory.
    I agree with Pinnacle's whole statement, from my own personal experiences.
    I offer Search engine optimization for Limo Companies. Our main limo website has had over 9.6 million hits. Some of my clients: www.FirstClassLimos.net Rome Tours Tours in Rome Limo Service Philadelphia www.PartyBusToledo.com

Call us at 1-888-51-LIMOS (54667) For referral work in Cleveland Ohio, Columbus, Toledo, & Pittsburgh PA and all cities in between - over 15,000+ customers and counting!

Blog Entries

Thats why I ordered an extra set, just to have the parts on the shelf.

Default Frying wiring

When Cibie & Hella were supplying aftermarket (non-USA approved) lights back in the early 80's with the 7" single or 5 1/4" dual headlights if you didn't use a inline relay you could pretty much expect to have wiring problems.

Does the ballast serve to reduce the current draw thus keeping the wiring from getting hot?

Should I expect to put a relay in the circuit to avoid problems?
    Last edited by wimpy01; August 25th, 2009 at 09:55 AM. Reason: clarification

I think the HIDs actually use less power, but most kits have everything you need in the kit.

Quote Originally Posted by First Class Limos View Post
    Ok I am an expert in this department. Here is two of my rides:

The hummer has ebay HID converted headlights, HID Euro beam Fog lights, and HID brush guard mounted driving beam lights.

The viper has the stock HID lights with projector, stock bright beams, ebay HID converted fog lights with mod to be able to keep fog lights on with the brights if needed. With 800 horsepower you need alot of light at night : )

It is very important to see at night while driving. The ebay kits work very nice to double or triple the output of your headlights, just make sure you have them aimed correctly.

Also here is my newest custom made LED flashlight with 3 quad core LEDs.

You would not believe how bright it is if I told you.

Wow, dude, those lights look awesome!

Mrq45 I love the gattling gun look of the infiniti headlights.

First class I am very envious of your personal collection of cars. What mods are done to the viper for 800hp.
    President
    Charles A. Kuritz
    Westfield Limousine Service Inc.
    www.westfieldlimo.com
    ckuritz@westfieldlimo.com

paxton supercharged, delete 2 cats, high flow corsa mufflers, professionally installed and tuned alot of stuff redone.

Quote Originally Posted by wflimonj View Post
    Mrq45 I love the gattling gun look of the infiniti headlights.

First class I am very envious of your personal collection of cars. What mods are done to the viper for 800hp.
    Yeah I was wondering the same. I really wanna know what mods are done that viper