Thread: looking for an experianced body man for h2 modification

Default looking for an experianced body man for h2 modification

i am looking for someone that have experiance in stretching hummer h2 to 180" modification...i am located in Toronto, canada....will be willing to pay for accomodation for the time required plus pay....thanks

Member Limo Padawan

If you are looking for someone to travel to you and build a conversion, I don't see that happening at all. Good luck with that.
    It is what it is!!

Let me pack my shit!! You got a hammer and screw driver???
    "Girls might be able to fake orgasams, but men can fake whole relationships"

www.limoservicedenver.com

i actually think he can find someone to do it, the hard part is even if the person has the skills to do it they need specific tools to get the job done right. do you have a full shop for them to do the work in?

All you need is a damn reciprocating saw and a welder. Cant promise it'll come out right...but hey great lakes did it for years that way.

I wanna try!
    Lenora Bowman

Johnny B's Limousine Service
    Charlotte, NC
    We have the only Pink Escalade Limo in the Carolinas!
    www.limojohnny.com

Lets build one!!!

Ill come to you and build a limo for you $100K

Senior Member Limo Padawan limo bill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by exoticalimo View Post
    i am looking for someone that have experiance in stretching hummer h2 to 180" modification...i am located in Toronto, canada....will be willing to pay for accomodation for the time required plus pay....thanks
    Honestly, just buy a stretched limo or SUV that is finished & complete. There's alot of inventory out there to look at and deals to be found.

Why would you try to build your own ????? It would proberly cost you 10 times as much after labor, supplies & tools needed, plus all the headaches. It is really not a good idea.

BUY A FINISHED PRODUCT !!!!!!! and get driving down the road ASAP with the simple goal of trying to make profit.

Thats my advice
    " Luck is when preparation & opportunity come together "

I think this guy only put down his location because he would like to find a coachbuilder that is close to his location. That way he doesn't have to transport the vehicle to California and back.
    Tim Wiegman, Jr.
    Boulevard Limousine
    Travel Confidently!
    Serving Kansas City, Lawrence, Topeka
    http://www.BoulevardLimoKC.com - Kansas City Limos
    KC Airport Car Service

Quote Originally Posted by J.Scott View Post
    All you need is a damn reciprocating saw and a welder. Cant promise it'll come out right...but hey great lakes did it for years that way.
    haha too funny!
    I offer Search engine optimization for Limo Companies. Our main limo website has had over 9.6 million hits. Some of my clients: www.FirstClassLimos.net Rome Tours Tours in Rome Limo Service Philadelphia www.PartyBusToledo.com

Call us at 1-888-51-LIMOS (54667) For referral work in Cleveland Ohio, Columbus, Toledo, & Pittsburgh PA and all cities in between - over 15,000+ customers and counting!

Hello,

It has been a while since my last post. Well I have built the Hummer 200".(Will post the pictures shortly) It was a test project but i think it worked out fine. I was shooting for 2 months but it took 3. Good thing is i have saved 35% in expenses and at the same time gained the experience. Looking to start on F 650 in few weeks.

Hello,

It has been a while since my last post. Well I have built the Hummer 200".(Will post the pictures shortly) It was a test project but i think it worked out fine. I was shooting for 2 months but it took 3. Good thing is i have saved 35% in expenses and at the same time gained the experience. Looking to start on F 650 in few weeks.

I'd love to see your pictures!

Don't think this would be doable in California with the Air Resource Board breathing over the coach builders' shoulders now. I'm wondering how some of the bus conversions I'm seeing have passed CHP inspections................hmmmmmmm

Kathy
    City Heat Limousine

Props for doing it yourself! Rock that hammer and screwdriver! I wouldn't attempt anything other than a Radio-Flyer stretch!

i want pictures...