Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Marketing Commercial

I don't have a clue. I didn't register for the Limo Show because my schedule is so erratic and demanding I didn't want to waste the money if I couldn't attend. I'm trying to get a sense of when everyone will be arriving and departing so I can see if I can pick a day or so to slip in and slip out. I am inclined at the moment to drive in and arrive Sunday mid to later afternoon and leave Tuesday to get back to Pittsburgh late, or Wednesday if it is really worthwhile to stay (doubtful). <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Limo Scene:
    From posts and personal e-mails, it looks like Tuesday is going to be best. Dean gets in too late Monday for a meeting and Matt leaves Tuesday night. JHJ where are you?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

James H. Joseph
    Pegasus Chauffeured Motor Cars
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    jhj@pegasus-pittsburgh.com
    James H. Joseph
    Joseph Law Offices, P.C.
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    jhjoseph@joseph.law.pro

Tuesday is looking like the best time to meet. All classes are over by 11:00am and the show floor doesn't open until 1:30pm. That gives us a 2.5 hour window and perhaps we could just make it a lunch at 11:45 to 1:15. Can all the interested parties pencil that into your day right now please. Location will be posted on the message board at the show near the registration area as "Forum Marketing Group" meets at.....
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator
    Contributing Editor & Consultant - LCT Magazine

Limousine Scene - An Award Winning Company Since 1990
    Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

Senior Member Limo Padawan

Sounds good Jim. Be careful though, a couple of years ago we tried the message board thing in Vegas, and there wasn't one! Just nail it to the wall if necessary!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Limo Scene:
    Tuesday is looking like the best time to meet. All classes are over by 11:00am and the show floor doesn't open until 1:30pm. That gives us a 2.5 hour window and perhaps we could just make it a lunch at 11:45 to 1:15. Can all the interested parties pencil that into your day right now please. Location will be posted on the message board at the show near the registration area as "Forum Marketing Group" meets at.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Matt Harrison
    AAA Guaranteed On-Time Limousine, Clinton NJ
    Matt Harrison

Affix it with Velcro to Thomas "I" Mazza who will be walking around with a tent sign reading "will drive or write for food."
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AAA/GOT:
    Sounds good Jim. Be careful though, a couple of years ago we tried the message board thing in Vegas, and there wasn't one! Just nail it to the wall if necessary!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Limo Scene:
    Tuesday is looking like the best time to meet. All classes are over by 11:00am and the show floor doesn't open until 1:30pm. That gives us a 2.5 hour window and perhaps we could just make it a lunch at 11:45 to 1:15. Can all the interested parties pencil that into your day right now please. Location will be posted on the message board at the show near the registration area as "Forum Marketing Group" meets at.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Matt Harrison
    AAA Guaranteed On-Time Limousine, Clinton NJ<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

James H. Joseph
    Pegasus Chauffeured Motor Cars
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    jhj@pegasus-pittsburgh.com
    James H. Joseph
    Joseph Law Offices, P.C.
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    jhjoseph@joseph.law.pro

Jim, Count Wade Randolph in for his market area.

Dean Schuler
    Dean Schuler

Bump.

The Redondo Beach School of Numbers
    A graduate with full honors ...

Grind.
    Dave H.
    LA Limousines
    Victoria BC, Canada
    North America Toll Free 888 933-5466

Senior Member Limo Padawan

Matt Harrison
    Matt Harrison

OK folks, the torch is lit and we are ready to run. The NLA has given the permission to produce the video and "brand" it with NLA logos as well as refer people to the NLA Ride website for referrals which creates added value for you NLA membership. Once the pilot project is done, the NLA will take over the management and distribution to the membership while holding down the price to make it affordable for all and at a fraction of the cost of what a single operator would pay. Soon we willbe joined here in this thread by "Wordcrafter", also known as Jim with The Communications Group who will be the writer, producer and director. So, first things first - we need money! I need $2500 to start production. Tony, I need you to post an address of who the check should be made out to to go in the escrow account you have already created. Please note the fund will owe Tony $200 for legal fees he has incurred in setting up the account through and attorney. Dean, I need you to call Logan and see if we can get some money rolling from his direction. Now is the time to move. I am not going to ask anyone to post here what they are sending to Tony. If you can send $500, send it! If you only have $50, send it! If you know people in the biz that don't post here but may use the video, tell them about it. After discussions with Fran and Scott, we could very well end up seeing print ads in People magazine, paid for by NLA. The next thing I need after the $2500 is production ideas. What do you want to start with as a "spec spot" for the NLA? A wedding, a corporate towncar, a DUI spot - it it OUR commercial and I seek your input. If we can't get an opinion in discussion, I will put in on a forum vote. Let's roll!
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator

Bakersfield, CA
    Limousines, Sedans, Vans, Charter Buses, Limo-Buses, Wheelchair Vans www.limousinescene.com

No problem, Jim !! I will contact the troops. With the exception of JHJ who is currently AT LARGE and in California as we speak-I understand that he went through Redondo Beach a few days ago. You can reach him on his cell phone.

Dean Schuler
    Dean Schuler

Jim Luff's break-through project is a victory of historical proportions for Quality Operators everywhere. People have been talking about doing this since 1984. Luff doesn't talk-he achieves !!!!!!!! Thank you, Jim !!!!!

Dean Schuler
    Dean Schuler

I will have the attorney's name and address posted here on Monday as well as who to make the check to. I just need to ask him if he needs any special notice on the envelope or check.
    Tony Franzetti
    Marriton Limousine, Austin, TX
    Austin Limousine service, Austin airport service, austin bus charters
    http://www.marritonlimo.com

Sometime today or this week,we will be joined here by my father, Jim who has been assigned the screen name, "Wordcrafter" which is also his e-mail screen name outside of limos.com.

He will be joining us to find out what the first "spec spot" should be about. Airport, corporate, weddings, DUI avoidance and then he will write the script, produce the spot and forward it to NLA. Your contributions to this thread are most important. The NLA supports this mission and has visions of it being in People Magazine in a still shot version - like Got Milk? ads. We will encourage people to use NLA providers. We will refer people to the NLA Ride website, adding value to NLA membership. We will create a national image of reliability, dependability and professionlism within the industry. Your ideas, thoughts and suggestions should be posted here. Feel free to ask him questions and provide guidance and direction. Remember he is not in our business but in the business of shining spotlights on business. We have to tell him how to make us shine.

Here we go!
    Jim A. Luff
    Forum Moderator

Bakersfield, CA

Try this link to see if you can download the Escrow Document and mailing instructions

Escrow Document
    Tony Franzetti
    Marriton Limousine, Austin, TX
    Austin Limousine service, Austin airport service, austin bus charters
    http://www.marritonlimo.com